ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏsᴇᴍᴀʀʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇs

🐾

🐾

All the two shadow knights could smell were chemical cleaners and the bathrooms hand soap as they hid out in an "out of order" bathroom and Zenix paced back and forth anxiously.

It was clear that someone was out to get them and he was quite annoyed since neither of them knew who it was, but they were getting the blame for it since it was their signature tag.

Eyes of lavender continuously followed the pacing boy back and forth, an eyebrow raised and Sasha rolled her eyes, a small sigh leaving her lips as she looked back down at her phone.

'Come on.. come on! Pick up already'

Staring at their leaders name that flashed on the screen as she tried to call, the two Shadow Knights looked towards each other with concern and didn't know what to do.

If Gene didn't answer, what would they do and how would they get out of this mess?

'Oh man, this is bad',Zenix freaked out as his ruby red eyes wide with panic and he reached up his hand, running it through his curly locks,'We're going to get in so much trouble!'

'Zenix, calm down',Sasha spoke up,'You're starting to devolve'

Wide eyes of ruby looked up at Sasha and Zenix slowly shook his head, a frown tugging his lips down.

'I can't help it!',Zenix exclaimed,'Things we're going great until..-'

'Zenix!',Sasha shouted,'Stop, you were doing so well as the leader of the Shadow Knights. Now is not the time to break down'

Shakily taking in a deep breath, Zenix nodded and his eyes glanced down at the floor as he slowly began to calm down.

'You're right.. you're right',The boy breathed out,'Once Gene answers, this should all blow over'

'Right, just act cool'

The ringing had finally stopped and a deep voice came from the other side, confusion clear within the person's tone.

'Hello?'

Clearing his throat, Zenix was prepared to tell Gene what had happened calmly; but that quickly went badly, and the boy began to freak out as soon as he had spoken.

'We're in deep trouble!'

A long sigh left the snowy-haired girl's lips and she slowly shook her head, questioning everything in that very moment.