ɪᴠʏ ᴠᴇʀsᴜs ʀᴏsᴇᴍᴀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ ʙᴏʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ

🐾

🐾

Walking through the halls, two sisters quickly ran past a group of girls and neither noticed as one of the girl's held out her leg, causing the older twin to turn around as a snarl left her lips, the fur of her ears and tail standing on edge.

Textbooks, papers and folders laid scattered along the floor and giggles filled the air as Aphmau held her scraped knee, her chocolate eyes looking up at the one's guilty as her sister moved in front of her; blocking her body with her own.

Ivy and her little posse.

Ice and magma connected as one and electricity crackled between them as the air thickened, a low snarl leaving Rosemary's lips as she stared at the girl and a fiery look filled Ivy's eyes as she stared at the werewolf, her hands clenching into fists.

Eyes of crimson twinkled in the luminescent light and fur of caramel gently glistened in the light.

Ever since last year, the two girl's had become enemies as Ivy believed that Rosemary had a crush on Garroth, but the two were just friends and the pink-haired girl had made sure to make her sisters school year a living hell after she found out that Aphmau was actually the one that liked Garroth.

But when she had gone after her sister, Rosemary had quickly put the girl in her place and ever since, the two had a hatred for each other; Ivy mostly hated her because she had lost the fight.

A low groan left Aphmau's lips and she rolled her eyes at the girl's as they continued to laugh.

'You guys are really funny, you know that?',Aphmau spat sarcastically.

With a smirk; that reminded Rosemary of the devil himself, Ivy only shrugged her shoulders and gave the sisters an innocent look.

'It's not my fault that you weren't watching where you were going',Ivy stated.

Vermilion eyes darkened into eyes of magma and pupils of darkness shrunk in size as a haze of crimson filled the beta's vision as she rushed forward, her hand bunched up the girl's uniform as she pulled her forward, a low growl escaping her lips as they came face to face.

The beta's eyes shone in the iridescent lights hanging from above and teeth of a canine as sharp as a thousand knives poked through as her lips parted in a snarl, teeth of razor blades fully on display as fur of mocha bristled in anger, a splash of pearl white painting the tips of her tail and her ears.

"And it won't be my fault when I beat you into such a bloody pulp, that your family won't even recognize you",Rosemary snarled and looked towards the other two, causing the girls to quickly take steps back as small screams left their lips.