ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴡᴏʟғ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ

🐾

🐾

Standing off to the side by the "Werewolf Club" booth, a young boy with a pale complexion and light blue eye that were paired with cotton candy light blue hair that had dark oceanic blue highlights mixed into it, looked around the large field.

'I haven't talked to a single club yet..',Kasey muttered and shook his head,'I'm not ready for this'

Suddenly, two girls rushed by him; one behind the other, and the bluenette blinked in shock, looking towards them.

One girl had Raven black hair, with beautiful sun kissed skin and sparkling chocolate brown eyes that melted around a black hole of a pupil, her hair reaching down to her waist, a dark purple bow gently tied in the top of her locks.

The other had deep chocolate brown locks that gently spiraled down to her mid-back in a magical wave of soft curls and her eyes shone mystically in the sunlight, a glistening scarlet red flooding the pool of her iris and mixed with vermillion spreading from around the pool of darkness.

The wolf-like ears that sat atop of her head were a beautiful dark brown with a splash of white at the end and they looked so soft, it were as if she were a stuffed animal.

'A-Aphmau? Rosemary?'

Locking eyes with the boy, the twins stopped and felt smiles slowly form on their faces as they walked towards him, the werewolves tail swaying quicker than usual as her ears slightly perked up.

'It seems like we keep running into you today!',Aphmau said, giggling slightly.

With a small smile on her face, Rosemary walked towards the younger boy and wrapped her arm around his shoulders, smiling at him as he looked at her.

"It seems that you just can't get enough of us, huh?",Rosemary teased, her ruby eyes gleaming with mischief.

Walking forward, Aphmau gently pushed her sister's shoulder and Rosemary stumbled away from Kasey, a gentle laugh escaping her lips.

'Rose! Don't tease him!',Aphmau stated, a small smile on her face,'How're you doing, Kasey?'

His heart began to race as warm blood was sent rushing to his freckled face and he feared that he looked like an unsophisticated fool as his face started to become as red as a tomato.

'I'm fine.. I guess',Kasey stated,'Now that you're here. I'm still just a little—'

While he was talking, Kasey didn't realize that his sister had come up behind him until it was too late.