ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴄʀᴜsʜ

🐾

🐾

White balls of air hung in the sea of cerulean blue, looking as soft as cotton and the golden ball of flames brightly shone down onto the large school building; Phoenix Drop High.

Walking up the stone steps, a young blue-eyed freshman stared up at the building and tightly gripped the straps of his backpack; anxiously.

Looking around with his cerulean eyes, the freshman looked through the crowd of students and his gaze swept over the school ground; searching for anyone that he could've possibly known, before looking up at the tall and looming building once more.

'Alright, this is it, Kasey',The freshman, Kasey, muttered to himself aloud,'First day of high school. I can do this, I can do this'

Psyching himself up, Kasey kept his eyes on the building and soon, felt the familiar burning sensation of anxiety lingering within his chest.

Slowly walking forward, terror and anxiety won over his actions and Kasey hurriedly spun around; his eyes wide with fear.

'I can't do this!',The bluenette boy freaked out,'There's so many people here, everyone's going to think that I'm a loser! Why do I have to grow up?'

A noise left his lips, that of one mixed of fear and sadness, sweat building at the base of his forehead; a strong gaze of terror within his eyes.

'Maybe... it's not too late to run away',Kasey muttered to himself, not realizing that two students had approached from behind him.

Two sophomore girl's stood there, standing side by side; the two similar in looks, and they stared at the freshman with amusement in their eyes.

One girl had Raven black hair, with beautiful sun kissed skin and sparkling chocolate brown eyes that melted around a black hole of a pupil, her hair reaching down to her waist, a dark purple bow gently tied in the top of her locks.

The other had deep chocolate brown locks that gently spiraled down to her mid-back in a magical wave of soft curls and her eyes... oh her eyes.

They shined mystically in the sunlight, a glistening scarlet red flooding the pool of her iris and mixed with vermillion spreading from around the pool of darkness.

Turning her gaze towards her sister, the werewolf lightly tilted her head to the side and lifted an eyebrow, a humorous look filling her gaze at the glorious sight.

The wolf-like ears that sat atop of her head were a beautiful dark brown with a splash of white at the end and they looked so soft, it were as if she were a stuffed animal, before she grinned at the freshman, her sharp canines glistening as they were revealed.