ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ʙᴏʏ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ

🐾

🐾

Sitting beside one another in math class, Rosemary and Aphmau were working on a worksheet and a small groan left Aphmau's lips, causing the beta to look her way.

'Ughh.. math, great',Aphmau complained,'Just the subject I wanted to take after I eat'

Suddenly, a teacher burst in and broke the doors down, panting slightly.

'Students, class is canceled!'

Gasps filled the room and all of the students looked at the teacher in shock.

'What's the matter, teach?'

'Something horrible has happened!',The teacher exclaimed,'Not but a few moments ago, I had lost a very precious item that was so dear to me! It was.. my family's precious, antique heirloom button!'

Gasps filled the room and everyone began to freak out, feeling bad for the teacher.

No one could believe it, he had lost his families button.

'It has been in my family for generations!',The teacher freaked out,'I shouldn't have brought it to school, but I always wanted to keep it close to me! And now, it's gone!'

Loud cries left the teacher's lips and slowly, Aphmau stood up from her seat.

'Excuse me, sir?',Aphmau questioned and took the button out of her pocket, holding it up for the teacher to see,'Is.. this your button?'

A gasp of shock and happiness left the teachers lips and his eyes glistened with happiness as he stared at the button in her hands.

It was!

It was his button.

'Could it be!?'

'Is it she?'

Suddenly appearing in front of her desk, an expression of excitement and happiness formed on the teacher's face as he examined the button.

'You've found it!',He exclaimed,'Oh, thank you Aphmau! I can't believe this! You automatically pass math class forever!'

With her eyes glistening in excitement, a small squeal left Aphmau's lips and a bright smile formed on her face.

Suddenly, principal Leyla ran into the room and looked straight towards the girl in question.