ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ

🐾

🐾

Walking into the cafeteria, Rosemary and Aphmau looked around for their friends and seeing neither of them, the two frowned.

Daniel had asked her to go ahead of him because he had to ask the teacher something and since they had taken the long way, Rosemary figured that he would've gotten there before them.

'Hmm, he said that he was going to meet us here',Aphmau said, looking around for Kai,'Maybe he forgot'

Seeing that he wasn't here either, Rosemary breathed in slightly and smelling his scent, she looked up, jumping back in shock.

There Kai was sitting on top of the small tree that was inside the school and looked down at them.

'I didn't forget, you're just not looking hard enough'

Hearing his voice, Aphmau looked towards Rosemary and following her gaze, she noticed Kai sitting up on the small tree.

'Surprise~',He purred.

With her face deadpanning, Rosemary watched as Aphmau's face filled with shock and standing into a crouch, Kai jumped down from the tree, landing in front of the two.

Show off.

'Show off!',Aphmau stated, huffing out a laugh.

Looking towards her sister, a small smirk formed on Rosemary's face and she slowly shook her head, her eyes gleaming.

It was as if she had just read her mind.

Twin tuition.

'I can't help it',Kai told her.

Suddenly, the gym teacher walked towards the three and looked towards Kai.

'Alright, cool dude',Mr. Arnold started,'Chill out on the jumping. This is, like, the third time I've had to tell you about this'

With a bashful smile, Kai itched the back of his head and let out a small laugh.

'Sorry, climbings in my nature',Kai told the teacher.

'Yeah? Well, like, your nature's going to get someone hurt one day'

Scrunching up her face in confusion, Rosemary's vermilion eyes squinted slightly as she stared at the teacher and she tilted her head to the side, a frown pulling at her lips.