ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴏᴍ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ!? ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ!?

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ..

ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛʀᴇss ᴏғ ᴀᴘʜᴍᴀᴜ!

🐾

Walking up to the "Help" booth, Rosemary sat down in the chair and place her elbow on the table as she leaned her cheek against the palm of her hand, her nails tapping against the wood.

'Are you two sure that you're going to be alright?',The Meif'wa asked, his tone full of concern.

With a small smile, Aphmau nodded and sent a small nod in Rosemary's direction.

'Yeah, there's only a few more hours of school and besides, I have Rosemary in case anything goes wrong',Aphmau stated,'I just.. need to avoid trouble. Again, thank you for your help'

A gentle look filled golden eyes as the Meif'wa slowly shook his head and turned his gaze towards the ground, a small smile tugging at his lips.

'No problem',He stated, a gentle laugh leaving his lips.

As he walked away from the two, eyes of amber watched as he left and turned back towards Rosemary.

But a sudden grip on her shoulders turned her around and a small gasp of shock left her lips, causing Rosemary to perk up and turn her head her way, a loud snarl leaving her lips as they turned upwards, her sharp canines on full display.

What she had seen though, caused her to pause in her tracks and her ears pulled back towards her head.

The Meif'wa was hugging her sister.

And Aphmau was blushing.

'By the way, my name is Kai'

Backing away from each other, the Meif'wa; otherwise known as Kai, began to walk away and a shocked look was on Aphmau's face as she watched him walked away.

'What was that about?',Aphmau questioned.

Turning around, a smile was on the boy's face and his feline-like canines shone in the light as he held up his phone for her to see.

'Oh yeah, you forgot to give me back my phone',Kai stated,'So I took it back just now! No worries!'

Looking down at her pockets, Aphmau began to wonder if he took that from her pocket but then realized that it was his phone and he had a right to take it back since she almost forgot.

But he could've just asked, he would've gotten attacked by Rosemary.

With a small groan, Aphmau started walking away from the field and Rosemary slowly stood from her seat, following after her sister.

🐾

Seeing that her sister wasn't beside her as usual, Aphmau looked around in a panic and seeing her standing under the small tree by the school, a small sigh of relief left her lips.

Confused by her actions, Aphmau slowly began to walk towards her and she wondered what was wrong, since they always walked out of school together.