ʙᴇᴛᴀ

🐾

🐾

The cafeteria bustled with life as the two mentors led the freshman, Kasey, to the doorway and his cerulean blue eyes glanced around, looking over the students that sat at tables.

'Tada!',Aphmau cheered ecstatically, her eyes shinning with excitement.

Suddenly the heartbeat got increased and he was shocked, he wasn't able to move even, it was something like explosion of energy within and what could he do just to witness this shocked moment. It was completely new, unaware and moreover it was strange, and powerful.

His mouth dropped open, like a fish out of water, and he was thunderstruck by the beauty of the large room.

'Whoa...',The boy breathed out,'This is so much bigger than the lunch room in the middle school'

As Rosemary's lips parted, she shocked the boy by letting loose an unrestrained, blissful, bright, bubbly, joyous, and raucous laugh as she turned his way, her beautiful crimson eyes lighting up with joy.

"It is",Rosemary chuckled.

Letting out a small laugh from beside her, Aphmau turned her eyes towards the boy.

'And there's a lot to choose from for lunch',She explained.

The furry ears upon the girl's head twitched at the sound of footsteps making their way towards them and turning around, the girl's eyes brightened at what she saw.

There stood a boy with bleach blond hair that flows the right, cerulean eyes, and tan skin that 'radiates like the sun'. Like everyone else, he wore a school uniform which consisted of a white undershirt with a dark blue over shirt with a lighter blue tie and to pair with all together, he wore dark grey pants and black shoes.

'Hey, Aphmau, Rosemary!'

"Garroth!"

Shooting forward with astonishing speed, the werewolf looked like nothing but a blur as she rushed forward, throwing her arms around his torso.

Stumbling back in surprise, a light chuckle left his lips at the affection the so called, "terrifying beta who could kill anyone", was displaying and almost fell over from the impact.

Even though it was a hug of affection and he wanted so badly to hug the girl back, Garroth's arms were tightly pinned to his sides and it felt as if his ribs were about to snap.