ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ

🐾

🐾

Making it into werewolf club, Daniel and Rosemary had met up with Dottie and Rylan before they began to talk to one another.

But it had taken a turn.

'So then, I totally marked my locker and he left me alone after that',Daniel admitted, looking between Rylan, Rosemary and Dottie.

Slowly, the two girls looked towards one another and they began to hope that he hadn't marked it a.. certain way.

Turning back towards Daniel, Dottie and Rosemary winced slightly.

'Uh, please don't tell me you marked it like—'

'I had no choice!',Daniel exclaimed,'That Meif'wa wouldn't leave me alone!'

Scrunching up their faces in unison, Rosemary and Dottie turned towards one another.

Did that mean, he..

'Yeah, but did you.. you know?',Rylan question.

Not seeing what they were trying to say, Daniel said that he did what any werewolf would and explained that he had taped a giant piece of paper on his locker.

And on this paper was "This is my locker" written in bold letters.

Letting out sighs in unison, Dottie and Rosemary's shoulders sagged in relief and they thanked Irene that he hadn't marked it the other way.

'Last thing we need is for all of us to get in trouble again',Daniel admitted,'Most of the senior werewolf guys have been getting into fights lately'

Putting her two-sense in, a werewolf with light brown hair paired with green ears and tail; similar to Daniel's, turned their way.

'Well, duh, they want to be Alpha',She stated,'Speaking of which..'

Slowly, all of the werewolves gazes turned towards Aphmau and her eyes widened as she looked between them.

'Me? Uh, w-what?'

'Are you going to appoint one of the guys to be alpha?',Daniel questioned.

Even though she'd usually get angry with guys approaching her sister, Rosemary accepted this since they needed an alpha male and without one, none of the werewolves would listen otherwise.