ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ

🐾

🐾

Running as fast as her feet could carry her, Rosemary didn't want to go home right away and instead, went to the one place she knew no one would find her.

The one place she always went to whenever she was upset.

The tree where the shadow knights would always hang out under.

Finally, she had made it and feeling as her legs began to shake, Rosemary let herself give in and she fell to her knees, leaning forward as loud sobs left her lips.

Stifling her cries as her phone began to vibrate in her pocket, Rosemary slowly took it out and seeing the name there, she took in a shaky breath.

Aaron.

Quickly pressing the accept button, Rosemary knew that her alpha would help her and she knew that her brother would make her feel better.

'Rose, hey!'

Hearing Aaron's voice, Rosemary's lip quivered and a small sob escaped her lips.

"Aaron.."

Hearing that she was crying, Aaron quickly sat up and his eyes were wide, completely full of worry.

'Rosemary, what happened?',Aaron questioned,'Why are you crying?'

Hearing the small sobs that echoed through the speaker caused Aaron's heart to break and he swore that whoever made her feel this way had another thing coming.

"Aphmau, she.. she took the omega's side and abandoned me.. she told me that she didn't need me anymore"

Hearing this caused Aaron to pause and his eyes widened as he fixed his phone, making sure that it was by his ear.

'Okay.. explain to me what had happened, Rose..'

Explaining everything, Rosemary heard as the line had gone silent and for a moment, she had feared that he had hung up.

'I see.. where are you?',Aaron questioned,'I'm coming there right now'

Feeling her eyes widen, Rosemary shook her head and even though she knew he couldn't see her, she did it anyway.

"No, Aaron, it's fine",Rosemary sobbed,"You don't have to come here.."

Hearing a sigh coming from the other side of the line, Rosemary sniffled slightly and felt the tears slowly trail down her cheeks.