ᴇɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏsᴇᴍᴀʀʏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴘʜᴍᴀᴜ

Guys, I am so sorry that I've been MIA for this fanfic! I wanted to get as many chapters of Scars out as I could before finishing my other fanfics.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

And no, EIN AND ROSEMARY ARE NOT GETTING TOGETHER! Sorry Einmary shippers, but that ship had been sunk awhile ago 😂

Ein may have a "crush" on Rosemary but it'll never happen because her and Daniel are literally destined for one another and no one can change my mind.

Also, I hope this chapter isn't too bad, I'm a bit out of practice for this story.

🐾

Gif made by me

Gif made by me

🐾

Once the word of Aphmau fainting had come in the form of a text from Kai, Rosemary had all but smashed through a window and hurry towards where they were; leading to where she was now.

Sitting beside the bed where her sister was resting, the vermilion eyed beauty gazed at her twin and watched as she looked towards her with a bashful smile on her face.

'Well, there's no need to worry, dear',The nurse reassured the girl and watched as both the siblings turned her way,'It looks like it was a small case of heat exhaustion'

A nervous chuckle left Aphmau's lips and hearing the way her heart raced within her chest, Rosemary slowly turned her sister's way, furrowing her eyebrows as a small drop of sweat slowly traveled down the side of Aphmau's face.

'It's not that hot outside, so it's a bit odd..',The nurse hummed,'But, I definitely think you should rest before your next class, okay?'

A hum of suspicion left Rosemary's lips and eyes of fire narrowed in wariness, looking the girl up and down as she chuckled nervously.

Ever since they had started school, not once had Aphmau ever fainted from heat exhaustion and even if she did, Rosemary would've known about it.

'Yes ma'am'

'Good! Now, get some rest. I'll wake you up when the bell rings',The nurse said and then, turned her lavender eyes towards the werewolf beside her,'And dear, if you'd like, you can stay here with her until next class, alright? I'll notify your teacher to let him know what happened'

With a small smile towards the woman, Rosemary slowly nodded and sharp canines gently poked at her lips as she kindly smiled at the nurse, her tail swaying quite quickly behind her.