ɴᴏᴛ-ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ

sᴏ ɪ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ɴᴀᴍᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴋᴀɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!

🐾

🐾

Running through the halls, the three finally came to a stop by the stairs beside the cafeteria and small pants escaped Aphmau's lips, glancing towards the entrance of the cafeteria to see if they were followed.

Having a lot more stamina than the girl, Rosemary and the Meif'wa beside her barely let out a huff of exhaustion as they breathed slowly and watched Aphmau from where they were, one making sure she was okay and the other just watching in curiosity.

Turning her head, Aphmau connected eyes with the boy and gave him a gentle smile, her eyes glistening.

'Thanks for that',She said, sighing softly.

With a small smile, the Meif'wa shook his head and shrugged softly, not seeing why she was thanking him.

Anyone would've done it.

'No problem'

Well, as far as he knew, but Rosemary knew that no one else would've helped them and she would've had to sit back as Aphmau was challenged, forced to go through with it.

A small chuckle left the Meif'wa's lips as he stared at Aphmau and this caused Rosemary's eyes to narrow as her lips pulled up, a low growl leaving her.

'You really have a knack for attracting trouble, don't you?',He questioned.

With a look of offense and a scoff of anger, Aphmau shook her head.

'That wasn't my fault!',Aphmau exclaimed,'She came to challenge me!'

A small hum of understanding left the Meif'wa and he slowly nodded his head.

'Ah, that's right',He stated in realization,'So is it true what she said, about you being the alpha? I never met a werewolf named Kitty.. let alone one being named Rosie'

"If you call me that one more time, I'll—"

With a growl of aggravation, Rosemary stepped forward and went to attack him, her eyes narrowed in anger but a gentle grasp fell upon her arm.