ᴋᴀɪ's ᴀɴɢᴇʟ

🐾

🐾

Sitting at her desk, Rosemary had her chin resting in the palm of her hand and she was turned towards Daniel as the two talked, her vermilion eyes glistening with light instead of their usual darkness.

A small smile was pulled at the corner of the beta's lips and it was clear to the green-haired boy that she was holding in a chuckle.

But then, their once cheery discussion turned into one of dread for Rosemary.

'Are you ready for science next period?'

With a small groan, Rosemary's arm slowly slid down the desk and her head turned, a small bang echoing as she lightly smacked her forehead onto the desk, the annoyed groan getting a bit loader.

Hearing the laugh that left Daniel's lips, the beta grumbled under her breath and slowly looked up at the ocean eyed boy, a deadpanned look on her face.

"It's not funny.. I'm awful at science",Rosemary stated,"My grade is terrible"

Shaking his head, Daniel gently smiled at the vermilion eyed girl and his tail swayed a bit faster than before as his left ear twitched.

'I'm sure that you're doing better than I am',Daniel reassured her,'I mean, you're really smart, Rose'

Feeling her eyes widen slightly, a blazing heat coated through Rosemary's body and blossomed within her cheeks as her lips parted.

This feeling she had was so strange and yet, she didn't entirely dislike the way he made butterflies flutter within her stomach.

Quickly turning her head to the side, Rosemary desperately tried to hide the way her cheeks burned with color but it was already too late for he had already seen.

But if she were looking at him, Rosemary would've seen the way his eyes softened and a gentle smile fell onto his lips as he stared at her, watching the way she tapped her nails on the top of the desk.

Whenever she was nervous, she'd always bite into her lower lip and her right eyebrow would twitch; which was currently happening now.

Clearing her throat, Rosemary looked down at the desk and gently licked her bottom lip.

"..I'm not that smart",She muttered under her breath.

🐾

It was starting to seem like the day was dragging on as Rosemary sat in science, her head resting on the table as her ears were drooped down and touching the top of her head, her eyelids almost fully covering her vermilion eyes as she tried to not fall asleep, but ultimately failed.