ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ

🐾

🐾

Walking through the hall, a young werewolf with deep chocolate brown locks that gently spiraled down to her mid-back in a magical wave of soft curls and her eyes; they were the color of fire and blood, of energy and primal life forces. They burned like the everlasting flames of the sun and shone like a firework.

Her silky, dark brown hair waved through the air as she walked down the hallway, her soft and beautiful skin shone with the light she passed under, glowing with mystery and beauty.

Her lips were broad and shaped well, painted with a soft pink and they were lightly pursued, glistening as she gently pushed her tongue passed her lips.

Walking into room 303, eyes of magma slowly swept across the room in examination, sharp canines gently poking at her bottom lip and her wolf ears covered with fur that was a beautiful dark brown and a splash of white was at the tips and they looked so soft, it were as if she were a stuffed animal, twitched slightly.

Werewolves with an array of different colored ears and tails sat at desks in pairs of two and seeing two empty desks, the beta immediately perked up, walking towards the desk to take a seat.

Sitting down, she placed her backpack on the floor the minute she was seated and leaned back in the chair, eyes of maroon looking around, seeing many of the werewolves glance towards her with nervous smiles of welcome, but they instantly turned back around before she could even manage a smile back.

Her smile slowly faded away and instead, her face went blank and her eyes became void of any emotion as that wall she built slowly began to strengthen, being paved over with a thick layer of iron.

While the werewolves in this school respected her, they were still terrified of her because of her reputation and that had put a damper on many things.

Only one werewolf she knew wanted to be friends with her.

Pulling out her phone, Rosemary saw that she had a notification and put in her password, before opening her messages, before seeing who it was from.

Aaron.

Slowly, her tail began to lightly sway back and forth, a small smile tugging at the edge of her lips as they gently twitched up and she sent him a text back, adding a small smiley face at the end.

He had asked her how she was doing; since he knew that she would most likely start a fight this year.

Hearing a soft and gentle voice speak up, ears of chocolate twitched at the sound and her eyes widened for only a moment, surprise filling her gaze.