ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs ᴛᴡɪɴ

🐾

🐾

Walking into a classroom, Aphmau and Rosemary turned towards a girl with long, chocolate brown hair that meets her hips in slight waves, dark brown eyes and a fringe that almost covers her right eye; her skin was a beautiful chocolate complexion.

She wore the classic Phoenix Drop High uniform, consisting of a white short sleeved shirt with gray accents, buttons and a light blue bow. The uniform also includes a short dark gray and white skirt paired with black dress shoes with long, white stockings.

'Ahh, Aphmau, Rosemary!',Teony; a very kind and sweet girl that the twins had met their freshman year, said with a cheerful tone,'You're back!'

With a nervous laugh, Aphmau turned her earthy brown eyes towards the tiles of the floor and shifted her weight to her other foot, anxiously.

'H-Hey, Teony',Aphmau greeted.

With a bright smile, Rosemary's eyes glistened like rubies under the fluorescent lights of the room and her tail ecstatically swayed from side to side, a bright and fanged smile on her face as she greeted her friend.

'Rosemary and I are here to turn in our sashes for the day',Aphmau explained.

With a confident look on her face, Rosemary nodded and gently removed the sash from her shoulder, her left ear twitching as the material gently grazed her sensitive, furry ears, causing the girl to shake her body; her fur standing up as small pieces shedded onto the ground.

With a suspicious look in her eyes, Teony switched her dark, chocolate gaze between the two and watched their reactions.

'Did you two at least help one student?',Teony questioned.

While Aphmau looked very anxious, Rosemary looked a bit calmer and to be honest, Teony thought that it was simply because the girl was used to helping people, since she was the beta female of the werewolves.

And there were a lot of werewolves in this school and the red eyed beta had quite the reputation.

With gentle smiles, Aphmau and Rosemary turned towards each other and their faces brightened as they looked towards one another; the werewolf bringing out a confidence in her.

'Yup!',Aphmau said confidently,'We sure did'

Ever since they were younger, Rosemary was always the one to keep Aphmau safe and she was very grateful to have her in her life. Without Rosemary, it would be like there was a void in her life; a dark and empty hole where nothing could fill it.