ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

🐾

🐾

Running through the hall, a boy with light brown hair and baby blue eyes panted heavily before finally coming to a stop.

Suddenly, a crowd of girls ran up behind him and squealed slightly.

'We love you, Laurence! We're your number one fans~'

Smiling hesitantly, the boy looked between the girl's and saw the excited looks on their faces.

'Oh, that's.. sweet',Laurence hesitated and cleared his throat,'So sweet of you all'

'We love you so much, we even did this'

Confused as to what they were doing, Laurence watched as the girl's pulled out shirts and put them on.

And a guy had appeared behind them.

They all wore shirts that had Laurence's face on them and said "Laurence fan club".

'Tada! We made an official Laurence fan club~'

With his eyes wide, Laurence looked between the group and it was at times like these, that he wished Rosemary would come from around the corner and save him from this misery.

'How did you guys— what the-! Did the school approve of this?!'

But each time he hoped, she barely appeared.

With a wide smile on her face, the girl with the maroon hair and deep oceanic eyes shook her head.

'Nope. It's not an OFFICIAL school club.. it's just one that we started on our own time'

'To celebrate how amazingly awesome you are!'

Laughing nervously, Laurence tried to think of a way out of this and gulped slightly.

Irene save him.

'Thanks guys, that's.. really nice of you all',Laurence hesitated.

Sparkles seemed to surround their bodies and their eyes sparkled as they looked at Laurence.

'Well.. alright.. see you guys!'

Trying to walk away as quickly as he could, Laurence froze and his eyes widened as they called out to him, asking for him to wait.