22

An hour before the party. Sage was up helping Kaido finish decorating. The two were talking and getting along well until Kaido's phone interrupted them.

Sage watched as he answered the phone. The expression on Kaido's face quickly dropped to disappointment. He then hung up.

"What happened?" Sage asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nash just told me that the school is hosting a party in less than an hour... I bought everything for nothing!"

"If that's the case then I'm going back to sleep-"

"Not on my watch! Everyone is going, including you. You can leave once it's actually the New Year. We need to get dressed!"

"I am dressed," Sage replied, rolling his eyes.

"No... I mean like a suit."

"No! I will not be wearing that-"

Kaido quickly grabbed onto Sage before he was able to run off.

"Saya's going to be there."

Kaido smirked once he noticed that Sage's face was turning a little red.

Ren and Nash were already at the school putting up balloons at the entrance. A few other students were also there helping set up.

"Never thought you'd be so good-looking in a red suit," Ren commented, getting Nash's attention.

"Why thank you."

Ren turned around after hearing a whistle. It was Rikuto and Mai. Rikuto was wearing a strawberry costume while Mai was wearing a short dark purple dress.

"What the hell are you wearing Riku."

"I decided to be different and become a fruit tonight."

Nash put on a smile and held up three fingers.

"Change or-"

He didn't even have to finish his sentence because Rikuto had already run off. Nash can become quite scary.

"What's with you two?" He asked, watching Ren and Mai stare at each other.

"It's nothing. Let's finish this up."

Time passed quicker than everyone had thought. The party started and Gin was drinking fruit punch but noticed Yurina in the corner of his eye. He spat out his drink towards Ren, but he froze it without anyone seeing.

"Why is she here!" Gin yelled, pointing to her.

He looked to see Yurina wearing a long dark red dress. It fitted perfectly and showed all of her curves.

"Must've been invited... Why are you freaking out?" He asked.

"I thought I slept with her..."

"WHAT-"

Gin quickly covered his mouth.

"Be quiet!"

Ren bit his hand causing him to quickly pull his hand back.

"You're the one being louder than me. You've got some explaining to do."

"No... I've told Sage about it but the thing is I was a bit confused..."

Gin watched as Ren put on a smile and held his fist up.

"I doubt that you were confused-"

The two were both interrupted to see Saya and Hanako walk into the school. Hanako wore a nice yellow dress with her hair tied up while Saya wore a long pink dress with glitter on it.

The Crescent Kinesis जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें