6

It was the next day. Saya had just finished getting ready. She wore a nice long-sleeved white shirt and a high-waisted black skirt. She wore black tights underneath her skirt.

School was out until the day after Christmas.

Today was Saya's birthday. Nobody has told her happy birthday, only her parents have. Though, that didn't matter because Sage asked her to hang out today.

"All done!" Saya said, looking at herself in the mirror. She had even done her makeup for today.

Moments later, she arrived at Sage's house. She instantly blushed when he opened the door. Sage wore a brown turtle neck sweater with black pants. His hair was partially tied up as well.

"H-Hey! So why'd you want to hang out today...?" Saya asked, stuttering over her words.

"Just cause." He replied, walking out of the door and closing it behind him.

She couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so attractive with his hair tied up.

Sage walked passed her, but she caught up to him.

"So where are we going?"

"To the mall, I have to meet someone."

"Oh..." Saya mumbled as she followed behind Sage. She noticed something in his back pocket. It was about to fall out, but she didn't say anything.

"I'm tired." He said, walking over to a bench.

"Hey! You are not going to sleep on my watch. Let's go to the mall do your things and then do something else!"

"Fine..."

Time passed and they arrived at the mall. They have been standing there for about five minutes waiting for the person Sage needed to see to show up.

"I'm gonna go take a seat." Saya said, walking over to a table and taking a seat.

She couldn't believe that Sage wanted to hang out just to make her tag along with him to do his errands.

Sage noticed that Ren was hiding behind a trashcan, waving for him to come over so Saya wouldn't see him.

"Sage get your ass over here. Quick!" Ren demanded.

He walked over to Ren who was somehow out of breath.

"Dude. Why the hell are you here?! We told you to take her anywhere but the mall, did you get confused?!"

"You told me to bring these though." Sage said, taking a pack of cigarettes out of his back pocket and handing it to Ren.

Ren's face went blank. He then grabbed Sage and dragged him to the men's bathroom.

"I said candles! Not cigarettes!" Ren yelled.

"I forgot."

"How did you forget?! I told you this multiple times!"

Sage teleported a box of candles into Ren's hand.

"That's better. Geez."

Saya noticed that Sage had disappeared.

"He really just left me..."

"Hey, are you alright?"

A random guy came up to Saya's table.

"I'm fine... I was just about to leave." Saya replied, standing up.

The guy kept taking glances at Saya's skirt, causing her to become uncomfortable.

"If you want, I can hang around with you."

"No thanks-"

Sage zapped the guy's hand as he was about to place it onto Saya's shoulder.