"Oikawa-san, I love you!" One fangirl called out, the fangirls around her cheering with her as you lightly giggled. You slightly bowed your head before walking back behind the end line and catching the newly retrieved ball.

You repeated your serving ritual.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

Each time making sure to aim it straight at Kanoka, no matter how much they tried to push her out the receiving range.

You couldn't help but puff out a small laugh as she stepped aside, calling it out before her face fell in dejection at the line guard putting his flag down.

A fourth time.

You looked up, watching as the ref called a timeout and Niiyama's coach stomped back to the bench.

You passed the ball back to the ball boys before walking to your own bench, taking the water bottle Matsuno was offering you before momentarily choking on it when Mori and Okada pummeled you.

Okada harshly rubbed your head as Mori harshly slapped your back, both of them laughing boisterously, the other third years and the coaches smiling fondly at the encounter.

"What?" You asked after catching your breath again, Ishimizu speaking up this time.

"You really show no mercy to your rivals, huh?"

You cocked a brow at her, shrugging Mori and Okada off as you looked over to Niiyama's side.

"Her being my rival has nothing to do with the fact that she sucks at receiving, she's the weakest link so I'm obviously gonna aim it at her." You explained, looking back at their unimpressed expressions before sighing. "Her being my rival is just the cherry on top, I guess."

At that, the others broke out into smaller snickers, Okada and Mori being the only ones to hear you mumble under your breath.

"I'm gonna have to re-evaluate who I consider my rivals though."

"What do you mean?" Okada asked, the whistle blowing just as she finished.

You simply shrugged, passing the water bottle back to Matsuno before beginning to walk back.

"Shouldn't my rival at least be on par with me and my skills?" You said, smirking at them both as you all stopped in your spots, Mori snickered as Okada looked at you in her mouth agape.

"You're a real brat, you know that?"

You softly laughed, catching the ball as you began to walk back to the end line.

"Not really, but my skills speak for themselves." You finished off, winking at them as the ref blew the whistle.

You bounced the ball once more, looking at the other side of the court to see Niiyama's adjusted defense, not batting an eye to it as your eyes settled on your target.

You breathed in, holding the ball in your hands before lifting it up before you.

You threw it up, jogging after it before jumping up.

At the climax of your jump you looked across the court, making direct eye contact with Kanoka as you slammed your palm against the ball, your strength heightened.

Kanoka's steps stuttered as she struggled between stepping back and letting their libero receive it, as she had promised, or going for it herself.

But she had to pick it up, the ball was rapidly approaching and it was aimed directly at her head.