Chapter-19 She's yours?

Start from the beginning

Arvin falls on the seat besides Arya and they laughs together, like two tiny kids. He smells like liquor, not only him but the whole bar. People and floor are wet with liquor, disgusting the hell out of me.

To take some fresh air I move aside. There's a corner door in the bar which I take to exit to the park area.

Finally, I breathe, like literally I breathe after the whole day, after few steps i take a seat at the old bench of the park.

"You know what ! I'll fuck you" I hear a girl's scream, these drunk girls, heck.

"I will kill you " she screams again and i stand up.
Where's she ?
I turn to sides but there's no one visible, as far as i can see. "You have to die" She screams again, it's comming from the parking, my head bangs with realisation and i run in the parking's direction.

If she's about to kill someone, i should be there but what if someone is trying to kill her, maybe my team mates. These guys scares the shit out of me.

My legs trembles as I run to the parking, in span of few seconds, my heart beat reaches to the edge of collapsing.

I keep a hand on my heart "Calm down, calm down" I tell myself to relax. I can't deny my fear as my hands sweat. Where's the girl ?

Not less then a hundred of cars are parked in row when I run like insane to find the girl, I can hear her crying but the music above my head distracts.

I check for every car, every side when i see her. She's sitting spooked by something or being drunk, there's no one else, whom was she even trying to kill ?

Without a second thought, I run to her direction. Kneeling in front of her, I shake her hand, she raises her face from her hand. I can clearly see from her eyes and smudged maskara that she was crying.

"Who was trying to kill you ?" I question.
"I was trying to kill the car" she answers, a wave of disgusting liquor smell comes in the air, she's drunk too.

Is every human being on this planet drunk today ?

"Lets go" I offer my hand, she slaps it away. After few weak tries, finally she holds my hand to stand straight, she can't even open her eyes properly. "Take my jacket " she points to the roof of black car and I see a denim jacket there, before i take it she shakes my hand off and runs to the other direction, the direction of park.

Shhhh... These humans....I hate all mortals.

I take the jacket and walk back to the bar.

The bar, still filled with noise, music and crazy people. Most of them are now collapsed on the floor, others are either too tired to go home that they are being carried by their partners or are puking in the corner. This part of getting drunk is worst. I can see most of them missing their jobs because of headaches.

The girl is not visible among so many collage girls, but whom i want to be visible is Emir, Noah and Darsh. I move to Arya and Arvin, surprisingly they're still giggling on something.

Arya raises her hand for a high five when i reach her and I return her the high-five "Whose jacket is this ?" She asks "I don't know" i seriously don't know who the girl was "Why do you have it then ?" Arya questions again.
"I don't know "I don't, right ?

" Give it to me " before i could react further, she takes it from my hand and keeps it on her thighs. I don't mind if the real owner is missing. I pull out my phone to order cabs for all of the drunks with me. "Arya, can you drive ?" She nods silently, I can't trust her so I order one for her and Arvin too.

Suddenly something hits me on my back or maybe someone almost jumps on my back "You can't give my jacket to your wife " she screams hitting me a thousand times.

"Hey...i'll kill you right here if you'll touch Arya " Arvin screams, the hell of these guys "Someone jumped on me, not Arya." I assure Arvin, turning back to meet 'her', the same girl, blue jeans, white flutter sleeve top, brown eyes.

_A daisy will look good on her hairs_

"Wait - Ki ?" Is this her, she's her, I saw her in the morning.

"Yup...well Kira, not Ki " she takes the jacket from Arya in a snap. In total control of dizziness, her body is not in control.

"Why did you ran away ?" On the question, Arvin gives me a side smirk but who cares.

"I wanted... to ....drink" she touches her head barely pronouncing these words before falling, on me.

"She's yours ?" Arvin questions. I don't own her. I don't even know her.
"No" i say "take her" he says patting my shoulders.

__________________________________
Hey peas!!!

✨Here is the next update✨
🎊Liam confronts kira for the first time 🎊

💚Enjoy reading💚
__________________________________

💚Enjoy reading💚__________________________________