He steadied himself and rushed towards the last Ravager; however, he altered his path by throwing himself sideways. Another Ravager appeared, and unlike the other three, this one shot a ball of fire toward him.  Oliver flinched as he felt the heat from the blast. He was about to jump out of the way, but a second magician attack launched an attack toward him at the same time. He waved his arms, and a wall of ice blocked the attack.

After he felt the attacks collide with his shield, he swiped his arm, and the ice cracked into thin circular plates. He flicked his fingers, and the discs flew toward his enemies. 

The fire Ravager could dodge them, but the last earth Ravager cried out as a thin ice disc lodged into his stomach. He fell over while coughing blood.

Oliver didn't stop moving. He felt another fire attack, and he jumped out of the way. He twisted his body and forced his last remaining ice discs to attack the Ravager. 

The Ravager had to pull out his sword and block the attack.  He was pushed back and lowered his stance before launching himself at Oliver. 

Oliver parried the attack and turned, forcing the Ravager to become unbalanced.  He lowered his body and spun, kicking the legs from under the Ravager, making him fall heavily on his back. Oliver gripped his swords tighter and stabbed into the man's body, watching him tense and then fall limp.

Yells from the west told him that more Ravagers were approaching.  He watched at least a dozen men rushing to his location.  Oliver focused on his magic, and when the men were within a comfortable range, Oliver stomped on the ground. Ice blossomed from under his foot and spread towards the Ravager. A sheet of ice covered the ground, and the Ravagers couldn't keep their balance.  They became clumsy and slipped. Their rage had turned to fear, especially when they saw Oliver running towards them, stepping gracefully on the surface that eluded them.

On the other side, Draco fought fiercely with his spear. With every turn, another man died.

However, a fire wielder found a hole in his defenses and attacked with a large sphere of fire.

The Ravager cheered inwardly as Draco made no move to block it. However, Draco raised his hand and intercepted the fire attack, making it fizzle out.  The Ravager's heart seized.

Draco chuckled. "You wanted to play with fire in front of a dragon?"

He pointed a finger towards the Ravager, and with a malicious grin, he said, "Burn."

A red and black flame sparked from his finger and flew like an arrow. The Ravager remained stunned in place until the flame hit him. He didn't have time to scream before his body erupted in flames, and he died.

The Ravagers had stopped when they saw this, but the moment of hesitation spelled their doom. They had no other chance to run away.

The allied soldiers remained in the center of the two battles, protected by the priests' shields. They watched with equal parts fear and awe as one battle threatened to freeze them down to the bone while the other blasted them with unbearable heat.

Instead of protecting the army from any Ravager attacks, the priests adjusted their shields to protect them from the magic of their Guardian and Dragon King.

Draco and Oliver returned to the camp at the same time. Both were dragging a Ravager behind them.

The captive in Oliver's hands was shivering, and his legs were blackened from frostbite. The one Draco held was missing an arm. They met halfway, and Draco reached out, took one of Oliver's braids in his hand, and kissed it.