Chapter 133: Stained By Hate

Start from the beginning

DiMaria: Looks like it didn't.

Natsu: Zentetsuken?

Zentetsuken: Yes Master.

Natsu: I'm going to have to put you away.

Zentetsuken: Why?! I can help you

Natsu: I know you can. But I can't run the risk of them finding out about you.

Zentetsuken: But Master..

Natsu: Please Zentetsuken. If during this fight you find the need to want to come out and help me, go ahead and do so. But for now we can't.

Zentetsuken: Right...

Natsu puts her away. Zentetsuken is reluctant to wanting to leave but she follows her masters orders. She also knows it's a risk to fight someone who can control space. Something similar to what happened to Natsu can happen to Zentetsuken.

Sora: Mom? Are you okay to continue to fight?

Sorashi: Hey yeah, it's true. You don't look too good. Are you sure you can still go on?

Hotaru: Tsukuyomi?

They all tried to call to her to get her attention but she is so toned out and blinded by her hatred towards Natsu that she ignored them. During this whole time she tried to heal herself but she found it difficult to heal. Which frustrated her even more.

Tsukuyomi: SHUT UP! All of you. I'm fine.

She looked towards her hands and noticed she was running out of time.

Tsukuyomi: What? Why so soon?! I thought I had more time..

Natsu who did not take his eyes off Tsukuyomi remembers that during the blast. Tsukuyomi's heart spoke.

Tsukuyomi: You won't ruin my plans you demon! You won't ruin my plans! I had everything planned out and you came and ruined everything!

Natsu snaps back to reality and looks at Tsukuyomi again. He noticed that she was breaking.

Natsu: You never wanted your husband back.

Tsukuyomi quickly looked up as did the others and DiMaria.

Natsu: You never wanted to reunite Hotaru and DiMaria.

Tsukuyomi eyes widen as she began to realize what Natsu is saying.

Natsu: Your true intentions where never to do any of that. What you really wanted was to take over DiMaria's body so that you can continue to live...

The Time Goddess takes a step back hearing the truth come out of Natsu's mouth.

Natsu: You're dying aren't you?

She shakes her head slowly. DiMaria immediately looked over to Tsukuyomi and so did everyone there. They noticed cracks in Tsukuyomi's arms and parts of her face.

Tsukuyomi: Bastard...how dare you say such lies!

Sorashi: Oi...is he telling the truth?

Sora: Mom..

Both her children looked at her closer and also realized what was going on. Hotaru walked up from behind them standing in front of Tsukuyomi and looked at her.

Hotaru: It's true...you are dying...

Tsukuyomi looked at Hotaru.

Tsukuyomi: Kill them. Kill them both!!

She raised her aura to her up most limits. Neither of the twins or Hotaru wanted to defy her because at the level of power she is currently reaching. They all looked towards DiMaria and Natsu and prepared to attack.