Discover My Other Stories!

Start from the beginning

Mafia & Miss Honey

'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. Zara believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH.

*****

Gian Armani, the underboss of the organized crime family Cosa Nostra, meets a kindergarten teacher, Zara Sinclair.

Gian was smitten by her from their first encounter. He let her rant and stood in patience, for the first time in his life.

Her innocence was more addictive than any drug he sells. And like any common addict, he kept chanting 'One last time...'

Before he knew, he was addicted.

His Captive

Gaia Azzaro

I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anything special about me, except for my top-of-the-world flaws. I was invisible my whole life until the Brigadier (Capo) of the Russian Bratva set his eyes on me. Snatched me in the middle of the night and locked me in his cage. I may be his captive but he can't clip my wings.

Kazimir Mikhailov

Ever since I was a kid, I was told the Camorra princess was mine. So I took her when it was time. I had prepared everything for her, to play with her mind, break her without her knowledge, make her mine. I don't want to clip her wings, just chain her ankles so she can't fly too far from me. But she was nothing I could have prepared myself for.

 But she was nothing I could have prepared myself for

Every girl wants to be treated like a Queen. But I was the Queen who was locked up in the ivory tower. The Queen, whose Knight forgot to rescue her.

♕♕♕

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

My father ordered me to spy on the new girl, and find out why she is here. I agreed after taking one look at her violet hues. She is the sliver of light to my dark abyss, but someone wants to steal it.

Turns out, I'm not the only one infatuated with her, there is someone else who wants her... to the level of obsession.

𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚗

Everyone I have loved, betrayed my trust. But his betrayal hurt the most. I was abandoned and nobody came to check on me. Maybe because one look into my violet hues reminded them of their sins. But now, I am back.

 But now, I am back

Becoming Romeo

She was the hopeless romantic, standing on the other side of the fish tank waiting for her Romeo to appear. But when has a woman in our world got she wanted.

The only romantic thing about me was my name, Romeo De Luca. I didn't believe in love stories. Because Romeo died, didn't he? She learned her lesson the hard way by putting her faith In me. She gave me a choice her or my future as the capo of Berkely.5 years after I broke her heart. I heard she now has to marry a man older than her father and she is doing it willingly. And only a capo can save her from that fate. She is not the same anymore. And neither am I, the same power-hungry man. In the Famiglia, we don't get a second chance but I did. And I will bring my Bianca Juliet Caruso, back, by becoming her Romeo.