Chapter 2

Thanks for reading 🖤

Loud grunts were echoing into a small apartment as two best friends were doing pushups, jungkook and jimin do that every Sunday, together. Jimin has been trying to make an impressive body that could leave a mark on min yoongi's mind, that is if he even met him.

Its not like he hasn't tried, jimin took jungkook to his 3 concerts in seoul, just so he could meet him, but sitting on a last row, with a light stick in their hands and music so loud that could make your ears bleed, the front tickets were expensive and jimin wallet could only make him see his crush from a building apart distance.

Keeping trust into his genuine love for the rapper, he decided to keep on trying even after 3rd failed trial, where Jungkook refused to wait any longer next to a roaring speaker and moved out before the ending of the show.

"So what about the revenge?" Jimin asked as he was out of breath , laying next to jungkook who was still going up and down with his sweat soaking into his shirt.

" I thought we talked about it" he replied still focused to his workout.

"You also said you would not EngaGe" Jimin imitated his voice, "but you still called him Asshole" his lips thinned out as he sat up , putting his both hands infront of himself, doing a pose for prayer.

"Lets not talk about him hyung" jungkook replied sitting down, his breath heavy and patting his towel onto his face and neck, his arms flexed with veins popping out of the skin.

"No but koo— hyung what's a green color thing that has wheels?"  Jimin immediately shut up, thinking hard about what could it be and younger got up from where he was sitting and rushed to take a quick bath to get rid of all the sweat.

🥀

Just like younger, kim Taehyung was also burning some calories, but his method was completely different and odd, he uses his libido, that was quite strong as a matter of fact.

He held the small waist of a women under him tightly, "fuck" he said as he felt his own orgasm reaching, so he took it out, removing the condom that was filled with his white.

Throwing it in bin, he laid down onto the bed , sharp breathing as he came down from his own high.

He was actually stunned when his secretary told him about the brunette named Jeon Jungkook, who actually joined their office within same month.

"Mr. Jeon is a graphic designer with specialisation in architectural designs. And he had quiet impressive resume" he pushed it towards older, who was sitting on his chair, a pen dabbing onto his lips.

"However he is not a permanent employee, just an internee" he added while moving his glasses up again.

Taehyung had his eyes on the resume, Jungkook's face has changed, but he recognised him,within the first glimpse, his brown hair and was smaller than before, back in school he used to have slightly long hair, brunette's eyes were still the same doe one, holding same innocence, the way he opened them up to their full capacity when he saw Taehyung, he chuckled and the girl on the bed next to him thought she succeeded.

She moved and placed a hand on top of his chest again, placing her naked body on his now softened member, she kissed his neck and moved down when older put on the transparent plastic again like every time, her hands moved up and down again waking up the devil, "daddy! You are so big" she licked her lips while explaining and Raven haired pushed it harder to enter her already abused hole.

Taehyung has been a beast in bed, its not new, he has been into it even since high school. Girls threw themselves on a football captain, the one who only plays the game with his full heart, other than that he was not interrogated in anything.