Chapter 13

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night, his head ached, his throat dry and the pain in his lower half was unbearable. His eyes roamed around until he realised it was night and all lights were off, the cool air inside the room wanted him to squirm but there was a warm body next to him, he closed his eyes, but then they snapped open in an instant when he realised he wasn't in his own bed.

He slowly look to the side and there he was, naked torso, sleeping soundly next to him was Taehyung, his face inches away from Jungkook, he gulped and looked down at himself, he peaked slowly under the sheets and he was completely naked.

His mind was running fast as he tried to get up but it turned out to be another mistake of the night as his lower body ached like never before, he felt like it split into half, suddenly it came crashing down at him,

"Should I kneel down in front of you?"

"Or should I beg you".

"please love me Taehyung"

"Please"

He took a deep breath to hold himself together and not break in the same bed anymore. He held his sobs in, and slowly moved to get out of the bed, throwing his legs to the side but when he stood up, they felt like jelly, he would have fallen down but he held the top of bed to hold himself steady, but with wobbly legs and severe pain he looked around to pick up his clothes, some cum dripped out of his hole to his legs, and he felt awful but he kept searching until he found his boxer and luckily the rest of the clothes were close too, so he picked them up, hissing on the way and limped out from Taehyung's bedroom.

He held his whimpers in and bit his tongue as he passed the guards outside after dressing up completely and luckily the Cab driver was still waiting outside for him. And he didn't wait a single second to return back home.

His mind kept playing the scene, how he crumbled infront of Taehyung. He closed his eyes to stop his thoughts but it didn't help. It played like a movie in his head.

"I will never approve of it" he said and they both dived into a kiss, that was deep, for Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung's hands slowly reached down under younger's shirt, a shiver ran down Jungkook's entire body. It was the first time he actually touched his waist, uncovered. His hands enjoyed the smooth skin under his rough hands.

He was still kissing Jungkook, tongue twisting and bending, dominating his lips and movements, taehyung lifted his shirt and when he broke the kiss he removed it from the top of younger's head.

Jungkook felt the immediate cool air of the room hit his naked torso, his hands came to cover himself up but Taehyung beat him to it, holding them above his
Head. He looked down at the flawless skin, ready to be marked.

His toned body looked mesmerising as he ran a hand through it, before he bend down to kiss the end of his tummy and Jungkook giggled, Taehyung looked up to see younger's bunny teeth out on display and nose scrunching, he looked beautiful!

"I just felt a butterfly"  giggling Jungkook said.

He moaned when Taehyung kissed his neck, Taehyung wanted to kiss every inch of his bun because how perfect he was.

"Ah~"

Jungkook bit his lip when Taehyung kissed his sensitive bud, while moving to the other. He kept his mouth shut just like his eyes rolled back when Taehyung bit the other bud slightly within his teeth.