Chapter 42

🖤

Jungkook couldn't believe his world took a 180 degree turn in a single day, he woke up with a panic attack, then the same day, he heard the love confession he was dying to hear since forever and while it should have made him the happiest man alive, he was crying, alone sitting on a buss station of  Seoul at midnight.

This whole time, when he wanted to hear those words from older, the words which meant the most to him, the words that could would rock his world, Taehyung finally said it,

He said "I love you Jungkook"

Just like Seoul's weather, all clouds were raining on him tonight, countless tears have been shed, but they keep coming more.

The pattering of the rain on the shed was begging him to choose rightly as the happiness he had would never come back.

Jeon Jungkook would never be happy ever again. He has a right to choose, everyone always have it then why does someone else made the choice for him, why couldn't he have what he wanted this whole time.

🥀

Previously that day when Taehyung pulled him, holding his arm, to take him out of the office, Jungkook would be lying if he said he had a slightest hint of it.

Taehyung doesn't strike as a romantic type to him, the one who would take you out on a date at beach, a small table set on for them to sit and enjoy the view while talking.

But it turned out to be real, as older was romantic after all, and Jungkook lost his breath for a moment when he saw the view with Taehyung's arms securely holding his waist, older's face was into the crook of his neck when he said,

"Did I do it right?"

"You took me out of the office in the middle of the day, to take me here?" Jungkook turned around looking at him, his eyes had sparkles, conveying the sense of excitement , vitality and love.

Older looked back with fondness, he removed the distance between them, coming closer, his nose rubbed against Jungkook's, "hmm".

"You really surprised me" Jungkook whispered on his lips, and a peck on them made older smile within.

"Wait till you hear about the other one" he pulled him closer by placing a hand on his nape, and other on his lower back, connecting the hungry lips, and devoured his precious little heart within next moment.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the view, infront of him, his eyes never leaving his any movement as he was looking at older,

"Guk, we're here for the view. Look at it" older said, moving his head towards the water but Jungkook moved it back towards him again,

"I'm looking at it"

"But you look at me at home too, look at that Alberto" Taehyung pointed towards the bird, flying far away on the top of sea, Jungkook got up from his seat and walked towards older's side.

Holding his hand that was stretched, he brings it to his lips, kissing it softly, "I still can't believe you did this for me!"

Taehyung pulled him down on his own lap, "why is it so hard to believe?" He frowned, his thumb swiping across younger's lower lip,

"Because people do things like these for someone they love" Jungkook said in a mere whisper, looking at the bird he was pointing towards a minute ago.

Taehyung tilted his head a little, Jungkook's side profile, his big eyes staring at the sea. Funny, a moment ago he wanted him to look away but now that his attention is shifting, he wants it back on himself.