Chapter 3

Thanks for reading 🖤

Taehyung was Jungkook's closest friend in junior year up till middle school , they used to share everything, or atleast Jungkook did when they had their own separate dorms. Jungkook spent most of his time into older's dorm, more than his own, telling him all the random things, starting from what he ate , to who said what to and about him, and taehyung always had time to listen each and everything.

Because they were already in sophomore year but being a year behind taehyung, he still wanted to be the only one closer to him, the one who knew everything about him and knows older like his own hand and up-till middle school if anyone tried to be close they had to cross jungkook , not like older needed anyone else when he had younger's whole attention solely on himself.

"Do you think I should join football team too?" Younger was on taehyung's bed, just like everyday, half of his body laid with his back attached to the bed, and legs were on the side, bouncing off every other minute, he had a book in his hand he was reading.

"What? Why?" Taehyung who was sitting on top of the table, playing a game on his phone, the one that jungkook hates, in which you make a bird fly but it falls anyway all the time, "I can play with you" he said slightly changing his posture and laying on top of his stomach, legs up in the air, moving every once in a while.

Jeon Jungkook was a hyper active boy, one of those who could not sit in the same posture and place for too long, alway moving his legs, always restless or maybe being in the presence of older made him hyperaware . "And we can spend so much more time together" jungkook said putting his book down, he already knew the lesson and could have written the summary without another revision but he wanted it to be perfect.

"Pass me my bag" he pointed towards his bag, and then putting the same hand in the air, waiting for it to be handed over, which Taehyung did, "I don't think that's a good idea kook, you'll get hurt" he tried to explain his point, "see my legs?" He pointed towards his own legs, the one younger previously covered up with color full bandaids, the ones that have different colours with cartoons on top.

"You can't play, I don't approve of it" he moved his head continuously, objecting to his idea, younger pouted but whatever older says is a rule for him, his likes and dislikes are always jungkook's priorities.

He started writing the summary, his face on his one palm, and other one busy composing his idea of the lesson, in his beautiful writing. Jungkook was grade A student, he loved studying, and he liked being a good student. He wasn't nerd, it was all natural for him, and nobody ever dared to bully him for being good, One reason for that was he could kill anyone, literally, if they even dared to try and secondly he was best friends with the hottest captain of football team.

But that was the reason jungkook wanted to be in the team, because taehyung has been getting attention of most of the girls of their school, he hated his divided attention and according to him, they both would drift off from each other if someone came into taehyung's life.

Sure Taehyung's only best friend was jungkook, but he also started hanging out with other members of the team, especially with bogum and hyunshik and he had other classmates too, who are always surrounding taehyung and brunette had hard time finding them.

Jungkook didn't like them a little bit, even today when he was looking for Taehyung, he found him sitting with his friends, when he get closer to where they were sitting, loud noises and hooting took his attention, in front of the field, cheerleading squad was practicing and they all were enjoying the practice. What broke his heart more was how Taehyung was looking at them with all heart eyes.