Chapter 20

Thanks for reading!! 🖤

Taehyung was lying inside Jungkook's bed when younger wasn't even there, waiting for him to come back, his hand holding the same butterfly.

He doesn't even know why he bought it in the first place, sure it reminded him of younger, but he has never given Jungkook anything before, and the fact that younger agreed to have hookups with him repeatedly makes his mind wander alot.

What could he be after, what could he even get from Taehyung, he sat up, thinking then he made a run to his room from the pool side, finding the keys and came back to lie down, holding the keys, his other hand was in his pocket tracing the butterfly, he will have to see if his wealth Jungkook was after.

Tracing the butterfly has become a habit of his, touching his delicate wings carved perfectly and it kind of reminds him of Jungkook.

His body is so fragile under his rough hands and he let him do anything to himself, why would someone let anyone do anything to them without having any ulterior motive? No one in his life has ever done anything without thinking about themselves.

So he wants to know why Jungkook was with him, why would he let touch something so pure and let him taint himself with his hands.

He placed the keys on the side table waiting for Jungkook to come and closed his eyes to take some rest, he has been here for a while and knowing Jungkook will return soon, he wanted to stay for some unknown reasons.

Jungkook was tired and he just wanted to hit his back to his bed and sleep for hours and he entered into his room but got caught by a surprise looking at taehyung's body lying in his bed, he double checked his keys, but he knows it was his room, he tip toed to the couch, placing the carry bag he brought with himself and removed his shoes quietly, the door to the pool area was opened and he went to close it because Taehyung likes the cold rooms, he had noticed, unlike older.

"Guk" he heard and snapped back to Taehyung who had his hand up, "come here" calling him 'guk' was a new, he used to call him that years ago with love.

"Tae" he held his hand immediately, he looked very sleepy, Taehyung pulled him towards himself, "sleep with me" he was still pulling and Jungkook wasn't moving down.

"I need to take a shower and change my clothes" he said caressing his hand but Taehyung wasn't ready, "no! Just come down now" he said pulling him like a child, so Jungkook moved down next to him, lying down, to look at him but Taehyung turned him around and held his waist from behind, spooning him, placing his hand encircling around his waist and placed his one leg hugging him tightly.

"You smell so nice guk" he said to his nape and Jungkook had his eyes worn out, he placed his own hands slowly on Taehyung's, it was comforting being in his embrace after years, he felt like home. The sleep took over his eyes pretty quickly as he fell into the dream land.

A little time past mid night, they both were sleeping soundly and Jungkook stirred, "tae" he said in an urgent voice, snapping Taehyung's attention almost immediately as he looked at him suddenly but jungkook looked like talking in his sleep.

Taehyung caressed his head, "what happened guk?" Jungkook just placed his head more into his neck, "hold me tight please" he muffled into his neck, Taehyung rubbed his hand behind his back until he was asleep and leaving older still awake.

He was thinking why did he even come here, he wanted to leave, he moved slowly not to scare jungkook, removing his head from his neck very softly as he placed it down on his pillow, taking another one to replace it under his arms to himself. He walked out of his room.