Chapter 8

Look at my baby in this picture!! 😭🫶🏼

At this point, you might be wondering why both best friends are always late to their office, well they had one way ticket to hell last night. They both spend the whole sunday with Jungkook's parents and that's not exactly easy, considering his mother likes to discuss every minor detail of her life to every day routine much like Jungkook. And his father is another  story, they had to beg them to let them go because they had a very important meeting.

They both were running towards their office building, it was the day of final decision. Jungkook practiced everything already. Even this morning he woke up early to revise everything, overworking himself because he doesn't like mistakes.

"Relax kook! Don't panic" Jimin said patting younger's back when they were standing in-front of elevator, waiting for it to reach ground floor, Jungkook was wearing a black suit with plain white shirt, and he was sweating like crazy underneath it.

"I don't know hyung! I'm scared" he looked up at him with his puppy face. "You alway rock everything Jungkook. Just try to stay calm". Jimin assured.

"Best luck for today. Jung-kook!" someone said from behind, when they both turned around they saw Soo-hyun standing with his beautiful smile. Jungkook would have blushed at the way Soo-hyun was looking at him but right now his mind was occupied by the negative thoughts about presentation.

Its not like he was under confident, but he was much more of a perfectionist and for him, every performance has to be the best, doesn't matter if he was just doing a simple task as cooking pork, he would give his hundred percent.

"Thankyou" he slightly bowed with smile, but Soo-hyun took his hand, rubbing it between his own, "you'll do great" he smiled. Okay, if you have seen Soo-hyun, he is a well built man, his assurance brought somewhat a calm to jungkook's heart , he is taller than Jungkook , which is already a plus point according to Jimin, his smile with dimples is a killer, totally Jungkook's type.

Soon the elevator dings , indicating they can get in, so they moved but at the end Taehyung came in too with Seok Jin behind him. "Hey Jungkook! Good luck" Jin said while smiling at him. However Jungkook was looking at Taehyung, his cheeks dusted with slight pink, remembering the last time he saw him.

When that night Jungkook slept in his car, Taehyung didn't wake him up, rather lifted his body to their apartment, all while younger was in his arms, latched to him. Taehyung could feel all the thick muscles of his thighs , and surprisingly younger was way lighter than he anticipated.

Jimin was stunned when he saw Jungkook in his arms, they both spend hours on talking about the day he spent with the elder. And Jimin was really excited to hear about every detail.

Taehyung put Jungkook on his bed, as Jimin guided him, when he placed him on his bed, Jungkook eyes opened up, and Taehyung was really close to his face. He would be lying if he says his heart didn't skip a beat when Taehyung's eyes were on his lips. But when he looked up, hazel eyes met Jungkook's dark ones and his senses came back causing him to jerk back and move out of the room.

They were so close, Taehyung's lips were almost hovering above his own, he could even feel minty breath mingling with his own 'was he trying to kiss me?' That was all Jungkook kept thinking the whole night but he threw the idea out of the window when he remembered how much of a homophobic asshole he was. But it still did something to his heart.

And now they all were standing in an elevator together, jungkook was looking down, until the door of elevator opened up at second floor where some more people came in, and pushed them back, Soo-Hyun's body covered jungkook's front to prevent him from a sudden jerk, as much as Jungkook was thankful, he looked up at the murderous reaction of Taehyung, looking at them. Because of the warning he received the other day.