Chapter 36

🖤

"But Taehyung, my parents are really nice. I'm sure they'll love you" Jungkook said holding his hands,

"Gguk I don't do good with people. And I don't want to ruin it for you. Some other time please" his eyes were desperate so Jungkook didn't press in further.

Taehyung removed a hair strand that was covering his eyes, tucking it behind his ear that held different silver hoops. Kissing his cheek innocently, and Jungkook just closed his eyes.

"I'll be staying there for the weekend, are you sure you'll be okay?" He asked when Taehyung wrapped his arm around his waist holding him close.

"I will miss you a million times but otherwise I'll be fine" Jungkook just threw a hand at his chest, but giggled making Taehyung laugh too,

"I'll try to be back soon" he kissed him back, before walking out to leave, "if you even dared to even think about selling my baby! You're dead" Jungkook said handing Bam to older and kissed his head lovingly one last time.

"I'll see you" he walked away. They were currently at the airport, two bodyguards were also leaving with him, which was quite a bother but Jungkook was getting used to it. They decided to go by plane because Jungkook's body was in no condition to drive there.

And Taehyung booked the flight so Jimin didn't object even a single time, he was rather happy to have a business class ride to Busan.

"Kook. There's a slight change in plan, please don't kill me" he said sitting down on his seat, which was by the window, he immediately relaxed at the comfortable position.

"What?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes.

"Soo-Hyun is going too".

"Its not my fault! Your parents invited him" and Jungkook felt instant regret, Taehyung would be ao angry.

"Hyung!! You could have told me sooner. Now Taehyung would think I hid it from him purposely" as he said it, Soo-Hyun came and sat down next to them and Jungkook couldn't help feel more regret,

"Whose going to tell him. Don't worry over nothing GguK" he mocked, saying it like Taehyung but Jungkook was too worried to respond.

Taehyung had an appointment with his therapist today, who would love to see the progress he had made in these past two months, he wondered if it would be that visible.

"I see you finally found a pet" she said and Taehyung looked at Bam, who was trying to sleep in his lap.

"I guess" he replied caressing his small body,

"He is back in my life" he started, "and I feel like everything is going to be okay now" she noted how positive and hopeful he sounds, unlike past 4 years, Kim Taehyung didn't change, his depression didn't stop.

In every session he would say he feels like dying. He was hopeless, no will to live. She kept asking him to get a pet, anything would do as long as it keeps him busy and attached, but he kept saying he doesn't like pets.

"What about the panic attacks?" She adjusted her glasses, as calm as ever. Sometimes he wonders if someone can stay that calm but he just never really understood the purpose of going to help, especially when its a paid help.

The person sitting on the opposite side was just here to listen your regrets and hopeless thoughts while evaluating how shitty you sound, yet can't say anything out loud other then giving courage to you.

He never felt that encouragement coming out of a stranger who infact didn't care about their patient or client, and was here just for the sake of money.