Chapter 32

Busan concert behind the scenes and Taekook! Ugh! Best!

Jungkook opened his eyes, he was in a bright room, blinking couple of times clearing his vision. The room was cosy and he was lying under thick sheets, his eyes roaming around to know where he was and found Taehyung walking back and forth with phone in his hand.

"Taehyung" he called, his voice a little hoarse, taking older's attention.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung ran to him, holding his face and Jungkook blinked a couple of times, "I-I think s-so" he assured.

Wanting to sit up, but his hands were covered in bandages, his clothes were changed, last thing he remembered was alot of blood.

He licked his dried lips, as Taehyung helped him sit up, "I'll call the doctor" Jungkook nodded.

He looked down at his hands, they weren't paining. He was okay. He should call his parents too, and why did no one else come, he thought.

Jungkook was searching for his phone but it wasn't here, soon the doctor walked in,

"Mr. Jeon. I'm doctor lee". Jungkook bowed slightly, Taehyung was standing next to him.

"Are you feeling any pain?" He asked and Jungkook denied, "I-I feel fine" he replied.

"You had some really deep cuts as the glass pierced deep inside you flesh. And because of the excessive bleeding you fell unconscious. We were able to remove each one of them. They will heal with time as you're young and healthy."

"But I suggest you don't add pressure to your hands for anything at the time as there are lots of stitches, they will take a couple of weeks to heal". Jungkook nodded.

"Can I-I go home?" He asked slowly and the doctor looked at Taehyung.

"Its better if you stay" he replied but Jungkook insisted, "B-but I w-want to go home" his pleading eyes looked at Taehyung who nodded saying he'll take him home soon.

"No one came to see me?" He asked Taehyung who was sitting next to his bed, on a stool.

Taehyung looked away, "tae" he asked him to look back, "I didn't let anyone come" he looked down, as Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"I want my phone" he demanded and Taehyung took it out of his pocket and handed over to Jungkook, who held it with one hand and used his finger, calling Jimin first.

"Hyung"

"Oh my god Jungkook! I've been crying for hours" the phone was on speaker and Taehyung was still avoiding an eye contact, looking down,

"I'm alright. Its just some scratches. They'll get better" he said and Jimin cried,

"I was so scared kook! I literally beg but Taehyung didn't let me in".

Jungkook looked at older, "you can come in anytime hyung, and anyone else. I'm awake" he replied.

"Yea but Taehyung—"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook voice threatened and older nodded.

"He won't say anything" and Jimin just came inside the hospital again, him and soo-Hyun with Jin were waiting outside the hospital.

Jungkook didn't say anything else, he dialled his mother's number and called her. She picked up after a few rings.

"Mom!" He said calmly.

"Can I come over next weekend, please" he pleaded. And she said okay, in a very sad tone.

"Mom. I'm sorry" Jungkook stammered, "I wanted to tell you—"