Chapter 9

Ughhh! Why is he so hot and cute at the same time!! ⬆️

Rest of the week went by fast, because everyone was busy, every department was working on their own projects. Getting ready for the huge event their company was hosting for the cause.

Jimin has been working off more efficiently because someone told him that Min Yoongi was on the list of special guests. Famous rapper is also known for being generous and when it's time to giveaway he does his whole heartedly.

Apart from that, he was a friend on Taehyung's older brother, Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster who was invited too, and Jimin can't even think about missing this opportunity to meet the love of his life.

Choe woo shik made it very clear, whoever lacks of within this week would personally get hell from him and will not be invited in the party, which Jimin took to his heart. Rest of them were okay as they already work hard enough to be included.

"I swear park, I have never seen you working with this much interest ever before" Choe said to him when he went to his office for the fifth time within the same day.

"You complain when I don't work and now you have problem that I'm working too much?" Jimin made an annoying face.

Everyone in their department knows how much Jimin hates Choe. And him showing his face every five minutes has to be a joke on its own. But when it comes to Yoongi, Jimin can cross any bridge and it was his chance to be meet him, not like a fan but as a person.

Jimin didn't even go out with Jungkook and Soo-hyun that were going on a dinner together because he wanted to complete the design he was working on. They also said, Yoongi will perform a song infront of audience for the cause.

"Hyung. You know Choe can't stop anyone from being the part of the party?" Jungkook said looking at his tired friend. Jimin just made a tired face, guiding Jungkook's hands to his neck for a massage which he did.

"You know I can't risk my love life" he admitted, making a relaxing face because whatever younger was doing , working efficiently.

"Though I really think Choe's mother should have swallowed him" he said with a giggle and jungkook hit his head, "hyung!!" And giggled too.

"How's your love life going cowboy?" He wiggled his eyebrows, and turning his computer back on.

"He is just a friend hyung! Stop with all that. why do you keep moving your stupid eyebrows when he is around" jungkook whined, because in this past week, when Jimin see Soo-hyun he makes sure to embarrass him and jungkook can't even hide the blush that spreads on his face and ears.

Its not like he is in love already but Soo-hyun makes him feel special, in ways no one else did before. He holds younger's hands with so much care, he makes him smile and all that.

His heart flutters every time he receives a flower, yes Soo-hyun has been gifting him flowers in the past few days. As crazy as it sounds, Jungkook never liked  flowers or makeup of any sort. He liked being himself. Before this time he didn't even know he was attracted to anyone other than Taehyung.

Taehyung on the other hand is still giving him hard time, during the whole week after that meeting he met him once, in his office. At that time he seemed different, not behaving like Taehyung at all.

Jungkook lowkey thinks he is Bipolar, one time happy other time screaming at everyone. Not particularly on Jungkook, he never barked at him because Jungkook surely knows how to respond. Doesn't matter if he is some big business man and his boss. Jungkook can return insults easily.

"What? Didn't you say you like him, the other day?" Jimin frowned, he thought younger's ship was sailing and he was happy that he actually is trying to move on from Taehyung's poor ass.