Chapter 22

Never thought I'll see this day! Jungkook's biceps! Killer! Still not over them so here's a picture of him with his other beautiful arm😂

Taehyung was sitting in his room, he felt so vulnerable, so many sleepless nights and he ended up showing all that to the person he never wanted to share this specific moment, the lowest point of his life. He wanted to be alone and the constant knocking on the door wasn't helping, why wouldn't he leave! He was getting so frustrated.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes when he saw him drowning, he immediately jumped inside water, going deep down to pull him out and Taehyung's eyes were tightly closed, when he touched him to take him out, Taehyung's body jolted, struggling to pull away from him.

He wanted him to know it was just Jung kook, here to help, but Taehyung's hands were constantly trying to free him from younger's hold, until their mouths were out of the water, Taehyung's face was all pale, he was trying to breathe but he couldn't, all he could see was the bathroom tiles and water.

"Tae" Jungkook tried to calm him down but Taehyung was struggling until Jungkook pulled him out of the pool.

"Hate guk" he heard him say and Jungkook's heart dropped, Taehyung's breath were shallow but his lips kept murmuring, "h-hate guk" his body started violently shaking as Jungkook tried to bring him back, his eye unfocused.

"Tae! What is happening to you" Jungkook was crying because older looked in pain, was it because of him? He was gagging and saying incoherent words.

Taehyung could feel the walls around him closing making him gasp for air more and Jungkook was feeling so helpless, he wasn't able to help him relax.

"Tae. I'm sorry" he was wailing too. His own hands shaking how that older's lips were turning blue due to the lack of oxygen in his lungs.

He has never dealt with anyone having panic attacks. He kept shaking, calling him until Jin ran there and pushed Jungkook to sit infront of him.

"Taehyung! You're safe now." He held his shoulders,
"Take deep breaths for me, in and out" Jin said that Taehyung recognised, "come back to me Taehyung! You're safe" Jin's voice was soothing as he tried to bring him back.

Jungkook looked at him, calming down, as his body was relaxing, his lips stopped wobbling as he looked down, tears streaming out of older's eyes and Jungkook wanted to get closer to him.

"Jin" a small whisper, "I want to be alone" he added trying to sit up, his body was still shaking slightly. Jungkook immediately held him but he was harshly pushed away, as Taehyung stood up and slowly walked inside, closing the door and Jungkook ran after him.

"Taehyung! I'm sorry! Its all my fault" he knocked the glass, while Taehyung drew the blinds.

"Taehyung please let me be with you!" He knocked harder. Taehyung slide down to the glass, letting his tears out after years, he never once cried after that night but he wanted to wail and cry while screaming.

"Tae please don't shut me out again" Jungkook was crying mess, "I sorry! Please! I'm so sorry" he kept saying that until Jin held him back.

"Jungkook let him be. He needs time" he said hugging him.

"No Jin hyung! Its all my fault. Please tell me to forgive me" he was crying hard, "I can't live without him! Please ask him to forgive me" his own head was a mess, all he knew was Taehyung would leave him again and he can't bear that pain again. He was scared for life.