🌻 Danger 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Y/n arrived at the party. Jungkook being a gentleman opened the door for Y/n and give her his hand she hold his hand and got off from the car. They go inside Sehun's house. All people were enjoying themselves there. Some were dancing someone were at the bar. Sehun came to them and greet them.

Sehun:- "Welcome guys." He said and hugged Jungkook and then he was about to hug Y/n but Jungkook being a possessive boyfriend didn't let him hug his girlfriend. He came in front of her and Sehun hugged Jungkook again instead of Y/n.

Jungkook:- "Happy Birthday Sehun." He said and force a smile.

Y/n:- "Happy Birthday Sehun. And this is for you." She said and give him the present.

Sehun:- *My real present is you, my sweetheart.* He thought and turn around and smirked. Then he went to attend to other guests. Jungkook and Y/n also take a seat at the bar and ordered drinks for them but Jungkook didn't let Y/n drink alcohol. She gives him puppy eyes.

Jungkook:- "No babe....this time, this trick will not work on me." She pout and looked down. After some time they were both immersed in the party. Jungkook check his phone because since he came to the party he did not check his phone. When he opened his phone. He saw that there were 20 missed calls from Eunwoo. He became confused.

Jungkook:- "Why he was calling me." Then he calls him. In 2 bells Eunwoo picks up the phone. But he wasn't able to listen because of the loud music so he went outside. Y/n was with other classmates when she saw Jungkook going outside. So she call him but he didn't listen. She was about to go when Sehun came from behind.

Sehun:- "Y/n... Where are you going?" He asked her.

Y/n:- "Actually I saw Jungkook going outside so-"

Sehun:- "It must be something important... Let him be." He said while cutting off her in the middle.

Sehun:- "By the way you are looking gorgeous today." He said while checking her out from head to toe. Y/n didn't feel comfortable under his gaze. On the other hand, when Jungkook came outside he talk to Eunwoo.

On call
=========

Eunwoo:- "Jungkook why didn't you pick my call?" He said angrily.

Jungkook:- "My phone was on silent that's why I didn't notice... But why did you call many times?" He said him seriously.

Eunwoo:- I want to tell you something." He told him about the morning incident when he heard Joy and that girl.

Jungkook:- "What the hell..... How can- but why?" He asked confusingly.

Eunwoo:- "Obviously because he didn't want that you and Y/n came closer but his plan fail because you and she solve your misunderstanding." He didn't complete his sentence because that breaks his heart to think about it.

Eunwoo:- "And he again made a new plan. He will take her with him. And leave this country." After hearing that Jungkook get more angry he clenched his fist.

Jungkook:- "That bastard..... But how do you know that?"

Eunwoo:- "I have my ways..... Forget this and don't leave her side. Because he will definitely take advantage of this party..... So make sure you never leave her side."