🌻 Reason 🌻

Jungkook's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n:- "I will forgive you Jungkook but first tell me why did you leave me." She said while looking straight.

Jungkook:- "I'm really sorry Y/n... I didn't want to leave you but my father forced me to leave...He wanted me to study in the hostel and I don't want that but he forced me to go there.....I swear I wanted to tell you but appa didn't let me do that.....He said my friends were the reason behind my distraction. That's why I can't inform you all. And you know that my appa is very strict towards studies." I explained to her my reasons

Jungkook:- "Please forgive me Y/n... I promise I will not do that again." She suddenly hugged me which made me surprised, but I hugged her back until she say something to me.

Y/n:- "But do you how much I got scared? Please never do this type of prank with me. I thought I lost you." She start crying while hugging me then I patted his back and console her.

Jungkook:- "Sorry shortie... I promise I will never do that again." I become happy that she forgive me. I hope I will make her fall in love with me. Then she said something to me.

Y/n:- "I'm sorry for not listening to you and reacting this way, I become really happy to see you after so many years, but I was angry with you..... I want to punish you that's why I didn't talk to you."

Jungkook:- "Now are we okay shortie?"

Y/n:- "Yes!" She said while hugging me again and I hugged her back. Then she said something again.

Y/n:- "Oh no!" She said suddenly.

Jungkook:- "What happened?" I become confused.

Y/n:- "Eunwoo!" Eunwoo? Why she is taking his name?

Jungkook:- "What Eunwoo?" I asked her a little annoyingly.

Y/n:- "I have to go." I become more confused.

Jungkook:- "Where and why?"

Y/n:- " Actually I was with him today on a coffee date." When I hear that I become jealous but what she said next made me happy.

Y/n:- "And when Tae called me I run from there without telling him anything. So I have to go." She said while standing up.

Jungkook:- "But Y/n it's dark I don't think he will still be there, I think you should go home.

Y/n:- "Yo-" Suddenly someone call her and saw Eunwoo was calling her. I felt really annoyed. Why did he call her when I was with her? She quickly answers the call.

Y/n:- "I'm sorry Eunwoo....... Thank you for understanding......... Yes yes, I will come........ Okay bye ..... You too." She said while blushing. Aghhhh!!! I have to do something really fast before it's too late.

Jungkook:- "Do you like him?" I suddenly asked her.

Y/n:- "Yes! But."

Jungkook:- "But?"

Y/n:- "But he loves someone and I think I should stop that feeling for him." I become happy or afraid. Happy because she is going to stop liking him and afraid because I think Y/n is the girl he loves and what he confessed to her. No! No! No! I will not let this happen. Before this happens I will make sure that she falls in love with me, not him. After that, I drop her home and went to Hyungs for asking help.

Jin:- "Is everything okay now?"

Namjoon:- "Did she forgive you?"

J-hope:- "Is she angry?"

Yoongi:- "I told you not to follow this plan but you didn't listen to me."

Jimin:- "It's okay Kookie we will make another plan."

Tae:- "If she came to know that this was my plan, she wouldn't leave me." They didn't give me time to talk. They all start mumbling together then I shouted.

Jungkook:- "STOP!!!!!! Everything goes well. I tell her everything. She forgives me. And she didn't know whose plan was that so you are safe for now." I said to all. They all become happy.

Yoongi:- "Okay then I am going to my house for sleeping I am very tired." He said while yawning.

Jin:- "How you became tired you didn't even do anything." But Suga hyung ignored him and went home.

Jin:- "Yahhh!!!!! ARE YOU LOOKING THAT KID? NOW HE START IGNORING MY WORD." He starts shouting.

Jungkook:- "Hyungs will you help me for making Y/n fall for me?"

All (except Yoongi):- "Of course Kookie."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

==================================================================

Hey guys 👋

I hope you like and enjoy this chapter.

I'm sorry if you didn't like the reason. I will try to make it simple. Sorry for that.

See you in the next chapter. Till then.

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜