🌻 Misunderstanding 🌻

Jungkook's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached college alone because when I went to Y/n' s house there was no one, I thought today she went to college early so I directly came to college and when I was going towards my class to look for Y/n, Joy came to me.

Joy:- "Good morning Jungkook." She said while looking at me very intensely.

Jungkook:- "Good morning." I replied and started walking from there when she hold me by my hand. I turn around.

Joy:- "Actually I want to say you something." She said nervously.

Jungkook:- "Say." I said very rudely. Don't take me wrong. I am not a rude person but she is just wasting my time I want to see my shortie and she is holding me here.

Joy:- "I like you."

Jungkook:- "But I don't. I like someone else." I replied immediately.

Joy:- "I know you like that Y/n." She said while making a disgusting face.

Joy:- "But she is nothing in my comparison. Please be mine." She said and hold my hand again, but I immediately jerk off her hand.

Jungkook:- "Don't touch me... And what did you say she nothing is your comparison? Did you ever see your face in the mirror? She is more beautiful than you. She has both inner and outer beauty... She is not fake like you." I said angrily.

Joy:- "Please Jungkook..... I really really love you. Please give me one chance." She start pleading and I was trying to go when suddenly she kissed me. I become shocked. It made me really angry so I push her really hard that she fell on the floor.

Jungkook:- "Don't you ever do this ever again or I will not think twice to slap you." I said and walked away from there.

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jungkook went from there, Joy stands up and start smirking. And she called someone.

On call
========

Joy:- "Hello... Yes ..... I did as you said.

???:- "Did Y/n see that?"

Joy:- "Yes and she runs away from there."

???:- "Good." Then Joy cut the call and walked from there.

On the other hand, Jungkook again start looking for Y/n but he couldn't find her so he asked Jennie but she also didn't know about her. He becomes worried for her. He was in the hallway when he saw Y/n entering with Eunwoo. He didn't like that, he went towards her.

Jungkook:- "Hey shortie." He greet her but she ignored him and head towards class. When he was about to follow her Eunwoo stopped him.

Eunwoo:- "Leave her alone." Jungkook turn around and said.

Jungkook:- "Why ?" He said angrily.

Eunwoo:- "What do you think? After breaking her heart she will forgive you?" He said that made Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Jungkook:- "What are you talking about?"

Eunwoo:- "Don't act like you didn't do anything." That makes Jungkook more confused.

Jungkook:- "Will you tell me clearly?" He said annoyingly.

Eunwoo:- "Why you said you love her when you don't?"

Jungkook:- "Who said I don't love her?"

Eunwoo:- "Then why do you kiss another girl?" He said angrily.

Jungkook:- "What? Whe- " Jungkook stopped in the middle when he remembered the hallway incident.

Eunwoo:- "Now what happened? Did you remember now?" He said.

Jungkook:- "That was a misunderstanding."

Eunwoo:- "Oh really."

Jungkook:- "Let me go... I have to clear the misunderstanding." He said and went behind Y/n. Eunwoo was left there confused.

Eunwoo:- "Was that really a misunderstanding?" He was going towards his class when he heard them talking to each other.

Girl#1:- "But why he wants to create a misunderstanding between them?"

Joy:- "I don't know, and honestly I don't care. He gives me a good amount of money for this work and I don't care about anything." When he heard that he went to that girl and asked her.

Eunwoo:- "What were you both talking about." Both girls became afraid.

Joy:- "N-Nothing."

Eunwoo:- "Will you tell me or I will complain to the principal."

Joy:- "No, no... I will tell you." Then she told him everything. When Eunwoo heard that he didn't understand why that person wants to create a misunderstanding.

Joy:- "Please don't say this to the principal." She pleaded and went from there.

Eunwoo:- "It means what Jungkook was saying is true. That was a misunderstanding. I have to find out why he wants that.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

Suprise.......

Double update guys.......... 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

I hope you are enjoying this ff. I am really trying to make this ff interesting...

See you next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜