🌻 Hiking 🌻

Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was about to go towards my friends when someone call me from behind. I turn and saw one of my classmates.
???:- "Hey Y/n... If you don't mind can I join you?." He asked me very nervously.

Y/n:- "Of course Dokyeom." I said while smiling. He smiled back at me. Then we start walking.

Jungkook:- "Hey DK, how are you?" He asked while placing his arm around Dk's shoulder.

Dokyeom:- "I'm fine... How about you?" Then they both start talking.

We all are hiking for an hour. Yoongi stop walking and said.

Yoongi:- "I can't walk now. I want to rest." He said while sitting on a stone.

Taehyung:- "I also can't." He also sits there. I become tired. So I also sit with them. This hiking is tiring. I take a water bottle from my backpack and drink. The rest of the students continue walking but me, Yoongi and Tae didn't move our lazy ass from there. After a few minutes Namjoon, Jin, J-hope, and Jimin also came and sit with us.

Jin:- "This is so tiring guys." He said while panting. Dokyeom came and sit beside me.

Dokyeom:- "Here eat this chocolate, you must be hungry. eat this. He said while giving me chocolate. I take it from him and thank him.

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Eunwoo also went there and saw that Dokyeom take Y/n to his back and start walking.

Jungkook:- "What the hell! Why is he carrying her." He said while clenching
his fist and start walking fast to match them. Eunwoo left there in sadness.

Jungkook:- "Dokyeom, why are you carrying her? Give Y/n to me I will carry her. You must be tired."

Y/n:- "Why he will feel tired. I am not that heavy. Am I right DK?" She asked Dokyeom and he replied while struggling.

Dokyeom:- 'N-No Y/n. You are not heavy."

Y/n:- "See, okay we will meet at the top." Then they walk away from there.

After completing their hiking activity they went back to their camp. All students and teachers become very tired so they directly went to their respective tents. A new day come. Y/n wakes up early because of the sunlight. She check the time and went out of the tent. When she came out she saw Jungkook was exercising. She starts checking him out unintentionally. His well-built body and the way he looked at her make her heart flutter. She didn't know why her heart always beats fast near Jungkook. This kind of feeling she felt when she was around Eunwoo but now Eunwoo's presence didn't affect her as much as Jungkook presence start affecting her. She still doesn't know the reason.

Y/n:- 'What kind of feeling is this? Why did I feel my heartbeat fastened whenever I was with Jungkook?* She thought to herself. She was so much lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that Jungkook came to her. He saw her and snap his fingers in front of her.

Jungkook:- "Am I looking that hot that you can't take off your eyes from me." He spoke and she came out of her thoughts and to hide her embarrassment she said.

Y/n:- "Oh just shut up..... Hot my foot... I'm not looking at you... I was- I was looking at nature... It's so refreshing here, but sadly we have to leave in a few hours. See you later I have to pack my bag." She lied to him and fastly tum from there.

Jungkook:- "How long will you keep your feelings, I know you have started liking me too but you have not realized yet and I will make you realize it soon." He said while smiling shyly without noticing that someone was watching them from a distance.

???:- "Soon she will be mine Jungkook, no one can take her away from me not even you.... because she is mine.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

So two days more left for our mochi's birthday..... Feeling so excited....🤗🤗

Let's find out in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜