🌻 Accident 🌻

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunwoo was going to say something when my phone rang. I saw that it was Tae so I pick the call.

Y/n:- "Hello Tae?!"

Tae:- "Y/n, Jungkook got in an accident. plz, come fast." I become shocked.

Y/n:- "What!? I am coming." I said and run from there. I hope Jungkook is ok. Please god. I run fast and take a cab and went to the hospital. I hurriedly run towards the hallway and I went there all boys were present there and they were crying. I can't understand why were they crying. Namjoon noticed me and tell to others and Taehyung suddenly came and hug me and start crying.

Y/n:- "Tae- Taehyung wh- what happened? Wh- why ar- are yo-you crying? Jungkook is ok. Right? So why are you crying?" I said while stuttering.

Tae:- "Y/n! Jungkook!" Then again he starts crying." I become nervous.

Y/n:- "Wh- what happ- happened to him?" I said worriedly.

Tae:- "He is no more." My heart sank after listening to that. I become numb. No! No! No! This can't happen. He can't leave me alone again. I run towards his room and saw him. He was lying on the bed like he was sleeping. I went towards him.

Y/n:- "Koo- Kookie..... You can't leave me alone again like this. You can't go. How can you leave me? I didn't forgive you yet, then how can you?" I said while hugging and crying on his chest.

Y/n:- "You can't leave me. I didn't allow you to leave me again. Now get up fast. Please get up your shortie pleading you please get up. I will forgive you Kookie. I will talk to you now please get up." I was crying very badly while hugging him. Suddenly I feel pairs of hands hugging me and I hear his voice.

Jungkook:- "Did you really forgive me shortie." I look up and saw his eyes open. I become shocked.

Y/n:- "Yo-You are alive?"

Jungkook:- "Yes! Why? Are you not happy to see me alive." I become confused.

Y/n:- "But Tae-..... It means this all was a drama." I said while sobbing."You lied to me."

Jungkook:- "Y/n! Listen-"

Y/n:- I slapped him." IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU?!" I shouted at him while sobbing.

Jungkook:- "No Y/n listen please my intention was not to hurt you."

Y/n :- "Oh, really! But you did. Do you know how scared I was? I thought I lost you ..... Again. " I start crying again then Jungkook came and hug me.

Jungkook:- "I'm sorry Y/n. I don't want to hurt you." I pushed him and run away from there. When I was running out of the room all the boys were calling me but I didn't listen and continued running.

Jungkook's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I have done. I made her more angry. Then Hyungs came into the room.

Suga:- "I told you this is not a good idea but you didn't listen to me."

J-hope:- "I think you should go and talk to her." I didn't waste any time and run from there. I search everywhere but I can't find her. When I was passing a park I saw a girl crying on a bench when I went there I saw Y/n. So I went there and sit beside her. She felt my presence and say.

Y/n:- "Why did you do that? I had become very lonely after you're going." I feel very guilty to leave her without telling her.

Jungkook:- "I'm sorry Y/n please forgive me. I promise I will not do that again. Just one chance....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys 👋

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

So, tell me do you think that Y/n will forgive Jungkook?

Let's find out in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜