🌻 Camping Trip pt.2 🌻

Jungkook's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get the same number as Eunwoo I become very angry. Why God? Why? From all of them, I got that guy whom I hated very much. I glare at him and I think he has the same thought as me. I can't make a team with him. I was about to say something suddenly Y/n came to us.

Y/n:- "Jungkook, Eunwoo. I am telling you if I see both of you fighting I swear I will not talk to both of you." And went away from there without giving me any chance to say. Then I and Eunwoo look at each other.

Eunwoo:- "Let's not fight on this trip." He said while extending his hand towards me for a handshake.

Jungkook:- "Only in front of her. Because I don't want to make her angry." I said while accepting his hand.

Eunwoo:- "Deal." Then we start setting up our tent.

I was sitting near the bonfire. I saw Y/n coming with her trip partner and sitting beside me and her partner went to her friends. After some time Eunwoo came and sit beside her. Why he always came when I was enjoying myself with her? Y/n was enjoying the bonfire night. She always wanted to go on a camping trip and enjoy the bonfire night with friends. I'm glad that I am here with her at this moment. I was not in the past but I will make sure that I will be forever with her in the future. She looked at me smilingly. I just love her so much. She snaps her finger in front of me.

Y/n:- "Earth to Jungkook...... What are you thinking?"

Jungkook:- "Nothing." I said while rubbing my neck.

Y/n:- "Eunwoo, I remember now you were going to say something to me on that day. What was that?" She asked him. I become worried about what he was going to say to her. What if he was trying to confess to her? No that can't happen. I suddenly try to change the topic before he replies.

Jungkook:- "Guys let's play games. It will be fun." I gather all attention towards me.

Y/n:- "Yes. It will." Then we start playing games.

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were playing games happily. After having a beautiful and fun night they all say good night to each other and went to their respective tents. When Y/n went to her tent she was there was a bouquet and a note.

Note
×××××××

Hey beautiful. I hope you had a safe journey. I saw you are really enjoying I hope that smile didn't fade away.

Jennie saw the note and flowers and she said.

Jennie:- "Ooooo, you have a secret admirer Y/n. How lucky you are ... I wished I can also have a secret admirer." She said while pouting Y/n laugh lightly at her and they went to sleep. The morning came and they all gathered.

Mr.Kim:- "Okay students, now will we go hiking. Let's go students and be careful." Y/n was about to go when someone called her from behind.

???:- "Hey Y/n... If you don't mind can I join you.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you guys like and enjoy this chapter.

So, there will be a new entry. Let's see who is that person in the next chapter. Till then.

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜