🌻 Truth 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook went behind Y/n in the class. He saw her sitting with Jennie. He went to her seat to talk to her but then the teacher came. He tried to talk to her but the teacher scold him and said him to sit in his seat. After the teacher is done with their teaching. He releases class but before he talks to her she literally runs away from there. Jungkook also runs behind her.

Jungkook:- "Y/n! Y/n please stop, please listen to me." Y/n starts running and Jungkook also starts running. Taehyung was coming from the front when he saw her he raise his hand to greet her.

Taehyung:- "Hyy Y/n." But she didn't reply to him and run from there, he became confused about why she is running and from who? Suddenly Jungkook also came running and passed by him like a storm.

Taehyung:- "Are they playing any type of game of chasing? " He said to himself in confusion.

After continuous running, she went to the rooftop, and behind her Jungkook also went there.

Jungkook:- "No-w wh-ere wi-ll y-ou go." He said while panting.

Y/n:- " I don't want to talk to you didn't you understand that thing." She said angrily.

Jungkook:- "Just once listen to me. It was all just a mis-."

Y/n:- "I clearly see you kissing that girl." She said with hurt in her eyes. She didn't let him complete his sentence. He starts taking steps towards her. He held her by her arms and came closer to her and said.

Jungkook:- "What if I was kissing that girl? Why it is affecting you? Why are you feeling hurt? Tell me." He said to her while looking directly into her beautiful eyes.

Y/n pushed him really hard and said.

Y/n:- "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU." She finally said to him. After hearing that a big smile crept on Jungkook's lips.

Y/n:- "But I don't think you love me anymore, but it's okay I will- "Her sentence was cut off in the middle when she feel his lips on her. His lips were moving perfectly on her. Later Y/n also kissed him back. After a few minutes, they pulled back and Jungkook kissed her forehead and said.

Jungkook:- "How can you think that I don't love you anymore? You are my life Y/n. How can I stop loving my life?" He said while cupping her face.

Y/n:- "Then why were you kissing that girl?" She said in a low voice while she was sobbing.

Jungkook:- "I didn't kiss her." When she heard that she shot up her head towards him.

Jungkook:- "Yes, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me."

Y/n:- "Then why didn't you push her?" She asked immediately.

Jungkook:- "I pushed her." Then he told her everything. Y/n becomes embarrassed because again she reacts without listening to him.

Y/n:- "Sorry Kookie." She said while looking down. He held her chin and make her look at him.

Jungkook:- "It's okay shortie, I am happy that you finally accept that you love me." He said and hugged him. Y/n realizes what she said.

Y/n:- "Th-that was just slip from my tongue." She said and try to walk away but she stop when Jungkook said.

Jungkook:- "Okay then I will say yes to Joy." She fastly turns around and grabs his collar.

Y/n:- "Don't you even dare." She said dangerously.

Jungkook:- "Then accept you love me or I w- " Y/n suddenly smashes her lips on him. And they shared a very passionate kiss. They were enjoying their moment but there was a person whose heart shattered in pieces. After witnessing a heartbreaking scene Eunwoo went away from there.

Y/n:- "I love you and you are just mine." She said while pulling closer.

Jungkook:- "I just love this side of you." He said and peck his lips. They heard someone coughing from behind.

Jimin:- "Omg ! Look what is happening here." He said in a teasing tone.

J-hope:- "So finally Y/n confess her feelings." She became red in embarrassment.

After that, they return to their classes. When Y/n sits with Jungkook. The teacher came and start teaching. After taking all classes Y/n went to her locker to take her bag, when Sehun came.

Sehun:- "Hey Y/n."

Y/n:- "Hyy Sehun and a very happy birthday."

Sehun:- "Thanks Y/n..... You will come to my party right?"

Y/n:- "Of course, I will..... Don't worry." Then there Jungkook came.

Jungkook:- "Which party?" He said while glaring at Sehun.

Y/n:- "Actually today is Sehun's birthday and he is having a party and yesterday he invited me."

Jungkook:- "Oh! So you invite my girlfriend without me." He said and raise his right eyebrow.

Sehun:- "Girlfriend?" He said in shock.

Jungkook:- "Yes..... She is my girlfriend." He said and pulled Y/n closer to him. Y/n becomes shy. When Sehun see that he clenched his fist but he control himself and give a forced smile them.

Sehun:- "Oh I'm sorry... I didn't know that. And you are also invited to my party."

Jungkook:- "Of course, I would come even if you didn't invite me. Because I can't trust anyone with my girl." He said and Y/n elbow him.

Y/n:- "Don't mind him... He is just joking and we will come." Then Sehun went from there and they also head towards their home......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

So, I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

This chapter is a little bit longer than other chapters and upcoming chapters will also be longer. Because the story is heading toward its ending.

So, see you in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜