🌻 Return 🌻

Author's pov
---------------

When Taehyung and Y/n went to the canteen, they saw that there was a person who is sitting with their friends. They can't see his face because he was sitting with his back to them, and when they went to their friends, they become shocked to see the person who is sitting there.

Y/n:- "YOU!!!....." She said in shock.

???:- "Shortie..." The person said while standing up from the chair. but y/n starts walking away and runs away from there. Their all friends become shocked and then the person because of whom she runs away from there, he also runs behind y/n.

Taehyung's pov
----------------

After he went behind y/n, then Jimin said

Jimin:- "What do you think guys?? Will she forgive him??"

J-hope:- "I don't know Jimin-ah???....She was very close to him and what he did was wrong I don't think she will forgive him so soon. He hurts her." Then Joonie hyung spoke.

Namjoon:- "Let's see what will happen."

I hope they will sort out all the misunderstandings.

Y/n's pov
-------------

Why he came back now? Before doing that he didn't even think about me, then why now. I said to myself while crying. when I lost in myself suddenly I bumped into someone and I was about to feel the pain but I felt nothing so I open my eyes and saw the person into whom I bumped.

Eunwoo:- "Are you okay y/n??" I didn't say anything, I was just lost in his beautiful eyes. I am happy because I was in my crush's arms. I can't believe he was holding me. But I come out of my dreamland when I heard 'his' voice. I stand up from Eunwoo's arm and thank him.

Y/n:- " ye- yes!.... I'm fine." And then 'he' came there.

???:- "Are you alright shortie??..... Did you hurt anywhere??" He asked in a worried voice. But I just ignored him and bowed to Eunwoo and apologize to him.

Y/n:- "I'm really sorry!.... I didn't see you... And thank you again." I again bowed and then the bell rang and I went towards my class and leave Eunwoo and 'him' behind. When I went to my locker to get my books, suddenly someone turned me around and I saw 'him'. He held me by my shoulders.

???:- "Please give me one chance to explain." He said while holding me but I didn't say anything and tried to get away from him but he didn't let me go and I become more angry. I jerk his hands and shouted at him.

Y/n:- "WHAT WILL YOU EXPLAIN JUNGKOOK??!..... You did what you wanted to do, you didn't even think about me before that...... Did I say anything??? No! Right!. So what will you explain to me now...... I don't want your any explanations, so please just go from my sights...... I don't want to see your face." I said while holding my tears

Jungkook:- "Please just once...... please just give me one chance... I will explain everything to you.....why I did that, I will tell you everything. Just one chance." He said while pleading.

Y/n:-"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, JUST GO." I shouted at him. All students gathered there.

Author's pov
----------------

All students gathered there to see what is happening. Then all 6 boys also came there and saw y/n was shouting at Jungkook while her tears. Taehyung went to Y/n and hugged her. He starts to console her while patting her back.

Tae:- "Y/n..... Clam down." He said while hugging her.

Y/n:- "First tell him to go from here... I don't want to talk to him." Then Taehyung signal Namjoon to take Jungkook from there and Namjoon nodded and take Jungkook with him outside.

Namjoon's pov
-

-----------------

I take him with me to the garden, and we sit on a bench. Then I said to him.

Namjoon:- "I think you have to be patient... Give her some time, she will listen to you. Just wait some time when she will be calm down, then talk to her.

Jungkook:- "I don't think hyung she will listen to me....."

Namjoon:- "She will... Just give her some time." I said to him while patting his shoulder and he nodded then we went to our classes.

Author's pov
----------------

Meanwhile, when Namjoon takes Jungkook outside,taehyung releases her from the hug.

Tae:- "Are you alright now??" He said to her, she just nodded and wiped her tears

Y/n:- "I am not feeling good, so I can't attend other classes. I am going home." She said

Tae:- "Okay..... Let's go."

Y/n:- " Where are you going??"

Tae:- "With you."

Y/n:- "No way!... I can go by myself. You are not coming with me... And yes don't think I forgot your punishment this one day will be added to next week's day. Understand!" She said to him while fake smiling. Taehyung understand that she was just pretending to be okay, that's why he didn't say anything to her just nodded and then she went home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-------------++++++------------
-----------++++++----------
--------++++++--------

Hey guys 👋

I hope guys u enjoyed this chapter also. I am trying my best to make this ffs good for you guys 😇😇

 I am trying my best to make this ffs good for you guys 😇😇

Flying kiss from WWH for all my readers 😁😁😁😁

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜