🌻 Love Rival 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Taehyung went to Y/n's house to finish his punishment. Then they both reached college and students saw Taehyung giving Y/n a piggyback ride and start talking.

Girl#1:- "Awww! How cute! They are looking so cute together."

Girl#2:- "True. They look perfect. I am sure they are in a relationship." When the girls are talking to each other. Two boys are listening to them and they both immediately went there and say together.

Jungkook & Eunwoo:- "They are not in a relationship." They shouted and looked at each other and again said together.

Jungkook & Eunwoo:- "They are just friends." They stared at each other and between that, the two girls went away from there. Then Y/n and Tae came there.

Y/n:- "Hey guys."

Jungkook & Eunwoo:- "Hey Y/n / shortie. They both said while smiling.

Y/n:- "What are you guys doing here." She asked both of them.

Eunwoo:- "Nothing." He said while looking at Jungkook and Y/n notice that so, she said.

Y/n:- "Jungkook! He is Eunwoo and Eunwoo he is Jungkook."

Jungkook:- "Her 'Best Friend' " He added.

Eunwoo:- *So you are Jungkook, who hurt Y/n. That time I was not there for her but it's okay now she has me I will never let her be hurt by anyone especially you.* He said to himself.

Y/n:- "Kookie he is my dance partner." She told him excitedly.

Jungkook:- "Oh! So, you are the dance partner of 'My' Shortie." He purposely pressured the word 'my' To piss him.

Eunwoo:- "Yes," He said calmly. Then the bell rings.

Y/n:- " Omg! Let's go Kookie or else we will be late for class." She said while holding Jungkook's hand."Okay, Eunwoo see you in dance class. Bye." Then they go to their class. Eunwoo also go to his class.

In class
==========

Teacher:- "Okay class so, as you all know dance competition is coming. But after that competition, our college is organizing a camping trip so be prepared." All class got excited. And teacher start teaching.

In canteen
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Jimin:- "Guys did you hear about the camping trip." He said excitedly.

J-hope:- "Yes!!! I am very excited about that."

Yoongi:- "Y/n how is your dance practice going." He asked her.

Y/n:- "That is going well."

Jin:- "Jungkook go and bring lunch for us." He ordered Jungkook.

Jungkook:- "Why me hyung?" He asked while whining.

Jimin:- "Because you are the maknae of our group." They all start laughing.

Y/n:- "Please Kookie go and bring lunch for us." She said while pouting.

Jungkook:- "Okay but only this time."

Y/n:- Thanks Kookie." She said while hugging him. Jungkook start blushing and went to bring lunch for them. Then Eunwoo came there.

Eunwoo:- "Can I also join you guys." He asked them.

Namjoon:- "Of course! Come sit." And he sits beside Y/n. Jungkook came with the meal and saw Eunwoo sitting with Y/n.

Jungkook:- "That was my seat." He said angrily.

Jimin:- "It's okay Kookie. You can sit beside me." He said for pissing Jungkook.

Eunwoo:- "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were sitting here."

Jungkook:- "Now you know, right? Now stand up.

Y/n:- "Kookie, It's okay.Eunwoo you can sit here. Jungkook you can sit beside Jimin." She said while glaring at him. And Jungkook doesn't want to make her angry so he sits beside Jimin without any word. While on the other hand, Eunwoo was happy sitting beside Y/n.

Y/n:- "I'm sorry for yesterday Eunwoo I went away from there without telling you anything. I'm really really sorry." She said sadly.

Eunwoo:- "It's okay Y/n." He put his hand on her hand. "I understand." And when Jungkook saw that his eyes widened and he start coughing. Y/n noticed that and hurriedly go to him and give him water and rubbed his back.

Y/n:- "Are you okay." She asked worriedly.

Jungkook:- "Yes, I'm okay.

Y/n:- "What is this Kookie? Can't you eat properly?" She start scolding him but he didn't feel bad he was happy to see her concerned about him. On the other hand, Eunwoo didn't like that she is concerning about him. Jungkook gave a winner look to Eunwoo.

The love war between two hearts has been started.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

So the war has started. Let's see who will win the love war. And don't forget 'Everything is fair in love and war and this is a war😌😌😌

 And don't forget 'Everything is fair in love and war and this is a war😌😌😌

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Love you 💜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜

Tales of the hearts💕  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें