🌻 Exchange 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook & Eunwoo:- "No!!!!!! Never." They both shouted.

Jungkook:- "This is a very bad idea."

Eunwoo:- "Yes, this is not a good idea."

Y/n:- "But this is the only thing that I can do for you Eunwoo." She said sadly. Eunwoo sit down to match her level and hold her hand and said.

Eunwoo:- "It's okay Y/n. And I will not perform without you."

Y/n:- "But Eunwoo I want you to perform that's why this idea is good. We don't have time to find a new girl...... That's why I want you to perform with Jungkook."

Jungkook:- "But Y/n what you both preparing was a couple dance. I can't and I don't want to do a couple dance with a boy, especially with this guy." He said marking a disgusting face.

Eunwoo:- "Ohh you are saying like I am willing to do a couple dance with you." He said sarcastically. They both start arguing with each other. That made Y/n angry and she lose her patience and shouted.

Y/n:- "STOP!!!!!!!" They both stop arguing and quietly stand there. She took a deep breath and said.

Y/n:- "Who said you have to do a couple dance you can prepare other dance performance. I know only two days are left but I believe you Jungkook. You are a very good dancer..... And can't you do this small thing for your shortie?" She said while giving him puppy eyes.

Jungkook:- "Don't give me this look. And I can do anything for you. But this... No never. I will not dance with him."

Y/n:- "But why? What's the problem? Why you don't want to perform with Eunwoo?"

Jungkook:- "Because-" He became silent.

Y/n:- "Because?"

Jungkook:- *Because he is my rival. My love rival.* He thought.

Y/n:- "Tell me Jungkook... Because what?"

Jungkook:- "Because I don't want to."

Eunwoo:- "I also can't Y/n." They both said.

Y/n:- "Okay. Then I will not talk to you both. Hobi please take me from here.... I don't want to stay here... They can't even accept my small request... Please take me home." She said dramatically. And Hobi carried her and start walking away. Jungkook and Eunwoo were standing there and thought.

Jungkook:- *I don't want to perform with him but I can't upset my shortie.* He thought.

Eunwoo:- *I can't take the risk of upsetting Y/n... I have to agree with her.* He also thought.

Jungkook & Eunwoo:- "I am ready to perform with him." They both said together.

Jungkook & Eunwoo:- *why he always said with me.* They thought while looking at each other. Y/n and Hobi heard that and turned around.

Y/n:- "Really?" She said excitedly.

Jungkook:- "Yes shortie... I can do anything for you and I can't make you upset." He said while walking towards her and kissing her forehead. Eunwoo clenched his fist while watching them. But he controlled himself, he said.

Eunwoo:- "I also Y/n ..... I can't make you upset. " He said while smiling at her. She became happy. Suddenly Hobi said.

J-hope:- "Y/n can I place you on the chair I can't hold you anymore." He said while struggling.

Y/n:- "What do you mean Hobi? You want to say that I am heavy." She said angrily. J-hope fastly makes her sit on a chair and starts massaging his arms.

J-hope:- "No, no, no... I didn't mean that. Actually, I did exercise yesterday after many days and my arm was hurting because of that. You are not heavy Y/n. You are just like a Petal." He lied to her because of the fear of her anger. On the other hand, Jungkook was trying to hold his laugh........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

Okay so in the morning I open my insta and saw this masterpiece.

I have no words for this 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

And I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

So did you like the idea of dancing Jungkook and Eunwoo 😆😆😆

Let's see what will happen in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜