🌻 Visit 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-hope help Jungkook and Eunwoo in preparing dance performance. They both were doing their best and trying not to disappoint Y/n. On the other hand, Y/n was resting in her house but she wanted to see their practice but Taehyung didn't let her go anywhere. In the evening Jungkook came to her house.

Jungkook:- "Hello Aunty..... How are you?" He said very politely.

Mom:- "I'm good Jungkook. You say, how are you?" She said while smiling.

Jungkook:- "I'm also good aunty."

Mom:- "Good to see you dear. Go she is in her room."

Jungkook:- "Her room?" He asked her.

Mom:- "Oh sorry! Upstairs straight and then left."

Jungkook:- "Thanks, Aunty." Then he went towards her room. When he reached there and open the door of the room and saw.

Jungkook's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I open the door I saw that Eunwoo was already sitting there with Y/n. What the hell! Why he is here? Y/n notice me and said.

Y/n:- "Hey Jungkook... How are you?"

Jungkook:- "I'm fine... What about you? How's your leg now?"

Y/n:- "Feeling better... But the doctor said I don't have to give pressure on my leg. So he suggested me complete bed rest for a week." She said while pouting.

Y/n:- "Anyways how's your practice going." She said while looking at both of us.

Eunwoo:- "Good..... I wish you would come."

Y/n:- "I also want to see your performance but the doctor will not allow me."

Namjoon:- "What's the problem when we are here." I turn around and saw all the hyungs come to visit her.

Yoongi:- "We will help you to see their performance."

Y/n:- "But how?" She asked in confusion.

Jin:- "This is the 21st century my dear and didn't forget that we have cell phones and from that, we can do video calls."

Y/n:- "Oh, I forgot that." She said while laughing nervously.

J-hope:- "So don't worry you will able to watch their performance and that too live."

Eunwoo:- "Okay Y/n I have to go now, I will see you tomorrow."

Jungkook:- "There's no need to come." I said slowly.

Y/n:- "Huh?! Kookie did you say something?" She asked me.

Jungkook:- "Nothing."I said while smiling. I elbowed Jimin Hyung and signal him to take my enemy out of the room.

Jimin:- "Eunwoo let's go I will drop you out. Let's go, let's go!" He said while pushing him from behind and taking him out of the room. And then the rest of them also went out. I was left out with her. I sit beside her.

Y/n:- "Thanks Kookie for accepting my request." She said while holding my hand. My heart starts beating really fast.

Jungkook:- "Don't say thanks shortie... I can do anything for you..... Because....." I stopped while saying.

Y/n:- "Because?"

Jungkook:- "Because..... You are my shortie. You are really precious to me."

Y/n:- "Awwww... Come let me give you a tight hug." She tightly hugged me and I hugged her back. I feel very happy to hold her in my arms. I feel like I am in my home. Because she is my home.

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

When I hugged him, I don't why but first
time I feel my heartbeat fasten. I feel differently this time when I hugged him. It's a new feeling for me. Then he pulled away from the hug. After a few hours of chit-chat, he went to his home and after a few hours, Mom give me dinner in my room. I feel very excited for their performance. I hope they will win the competition. Then I went into my dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

What do you think? Will Y/n realize her feelings? How will Jungkook and Eunwoo's performance go?

Let's find out in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜