🌻 Unknown 🌻

Y/n' pov
~~~~~~~~~

When we reach college my dear friends were waiting at the college gate for us.

Jin:- "Y/n." He came to me and hugged me tightly."We were missing you. Are you fine now?" He came into his mom's mode.

Y/n:- "Yes Mom!" I said and all start laughing. Then we went to classes. The teacher was telling us about the timing for tomorrow. And the things we have to take with us. After that teacher take the class. After classes, I was placing my things in the locker when I found a note with my fav purple flowers in my locker.

Note
×××××××

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl... Have a nice day beautiful...

After reading that a smile crept up on my face... Who is this person? I thought. Suddenly my phone rings I answer the phone.

Jungkook:- "I am waiting for you at the gate come fast."

Y/n:- "Coming." I put my thoughts aside and hurriedly went to Jungkook. I reached home and sit on the bed. I have to pack the things for the trip. I start packing. After packing I went to the kitchen for helping Mom.

Mom:- "Have you packed everything for tomorrow?" She asked while cooking.

Y/n:- "Yes Mom."

Mom:- "Okay now go and call your dad for dinner." She said and I went to call Dad. After having dinner I went to my room and do my night routine and sit at my study table and tell my all secrets to my diary. Then I went to my dreamland.

In morning
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I heard my alarm and get up quickly. I am so happy today because today we are going on a camping trip. I quickly get ready and do my breakfast fastly.

Mom:- "Take care, darling. And call us when you arrived."

Dad:- "And send us your picture."

Y/n:- "Okay mom and dad. Should I go now?"

Mom & Dad:- "Bye." I say bye and I just came from the house I was in Jungkook's car in front of my house gate.

Jungkook:- "Good morning mam. Your ride is ready to take you to college." He said while bowing. I smiled and sit in the car. Then he start driving and we arrived at college. We saw the bus was already coming and students also start coming. Then I hear someone calling me from behind I turned and saw Eunwoo.

Eunwoo:- "Good morning Y/n." He said while smiling beautifully awwwww my poor hearteu.

Y/n:- "Good morning Eunwoo."

Eunwoo:- "How is your leg now."

Y/n:- "It's fine now see." I said while showing him my leg by moving.

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~

She was happily showing Eunwoo that her leg is perfectly fine without knowing that Jungkook was feeling very jealous.

Jungkook:- "Now let's go Y/n. We have to take our seats." He said while dragging her. Eunwoo clenched his fist and stop them and said.

Eunwoo:- "Y/n will you please sit with me." He asked her. She became shocked because his crush asked her to sit with him. She was going to reply but Jungkook interrupt her.

Jungkook:- "Why? She will sit with me." He said again about to start walking when Eunwoo hold her other wrist.

Eunwoo:- "No, she will sit with me."

Jungkook:- "Never." And they start pulling her to each other's side. She became angry and jerked off their hand and said

Y/n:-"I won't sit with any of you. I will sit with Tae." She said and walked away from there and enter a bus a sit with Taehyung. They both look at each other angrily.

Jungkook:- "Because of you she became upset." He said angrily.

Eunwoo:- "Oh really. Only not because of me. You are equally responsible for this." They were going to start arguing again but the teacher came.

Mr.Park:- "What are you both doing here? Go get in the bus fast." So they have to leave from here......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this
chapter.

And Jimin day is coming soon I am very excited about that 😁😁😁

And what do you think? Who is the
the person that places notes and flowers in her locker?

See you in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜