🌻 New Rival 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After returning from the trip none of them bring that topic again. They didn't want Y/n to feel uncomfortable, but they never leave a chance to get her attention. It's like they are having an unannounced competition of getting Y/n's attention. On the trip, Jennie becomes a very good friend of Y/n. She starts hanging out with Y/n.

After breakfast, Y/n heads toward her college. When she went to her gate she saw Jungkook and Eunwoo were having the competition of staring. She sighs deeply and places her hand on her head.

Y/n:- *They again started. They never leave a chance to fight.* She thought to herself.

Y/n:- "Guys! You have done with your 'competition' " She emphasis on 'competition' and get their attention towards her.

Jungkook:- "Hey, good morning shortie. Let's go I am here to pick you up for college." He said while placing one hand around her neck.

Eunwoo:- "Good morning Y/n. And I am here to pick you up, so let's go with me."

Jungkook:- "Why with you she will go with me."

Eunwoo:- "No, she will come with me."

And here we go again. They again start arguing. When they were busy in an argument, she escaped from there. After arguing they finally decided to ask Y/n's opinion.

Eunwoo:- "Let's ask Y/n. Whom she wants to go." He said while looking at Jungkook. They haven't noticed yet that Y/n was not there.

Jungkook:- "Fine! Y/n, tell him that you want to go with me." He said while glaring at him. They wait for her response when they didn't get any response.

Jungkook:- "Y/n wh- " He stopped in the middle when he saw that Y/n was not there.

Eunwoo:- "Because of you she left."

Jungkook:- "She left because of you not because of me." Suddenly they both get a notification together on their cell phone. They both checked it and it was a voice note from Y/n.

Voice note
==========

If you guys are done with the argument then come to college or else you both will be late for the class. I went from there because of both of you. I am saying this to you because I know you both will again start arguments that's why I went away, so I went with Tae.

They look at each other after listening to the voice note. Then they also left from there.

They both didn't see her in the hallway so, they both headed toward their respective class. Today Y/n has a different class from Jungkook so he also didn't get a chance to meet her in the class also. Jungkook was waiting impatiently for the next class. On the other hand, Y/n finish her class and headed for taking a book for the next class and when she was about to reach there she saw that

Y/n:- *what is Sehun doing at my locker.* She thought and went to him. She stands behind him.

Y/n:- "What are you doing here?" He startled and turn around.

Sehun:- "N-Nothing." He stuttered.

Y/n:- "Really? Then why are you here." She said while folding her arms. He didn't say anything. When she aside him and saw her favourite flowers and a note. Sehun became nervous. He looked down.

Y/n:- "So you were the person who place these things on my locker." She asked in shock.

Sehun:- "Yes..... Actually I - I like you..... It's okay if you will reject me but I really to confess my feelings to you. Because I don't want to regret it later." Y/n becomes shocked.

Y/n:- "Sehun... Thanks but I didn't never see you in that way." Sehun became sad but even though he smiled and said.

Sehun:- "It's okay..... But can we become friends?" He said while extending his hand for a handshake towards her and she gladly accept that.

Y/n:- "Of course, and sorry."

Sehun:- "It's okay..... I'm happy that I was able to express my feelings to you." Jungkook and Eunwoo saw that. They both think.

Jungkook & Eunwoo:- *Is Eunwoo/Jungkook not enough that this guy also confesses to her........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

So, today I a very excited about the concert. Let's enjoy today's concert. 🤭🤭🤭🤭😚🤗

Hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

So again new entry. Let's see what will happen next in their lives.....

See you next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜