🌻 Last Night 🌻

Y/n' Pov
~~~~~~~~~

I really don't know how to react. I got confessions from two boys one is my best friend and the other is my crush. Really don't know what to reply. I don't even know if I should be happy that my crush confess to me or not.... because I don't know why but I didn't feel anything towards him as I used to feel. I'm really confused about my feelings toward both of them. After confessing to me he said that he knows that Jungkook also confesses to me and he will respect my decision whatever it will be. He will accept it. And here I'm sitting confused.

Y/n:- "Why god? Why do you have to do this to me.? Now you tell me what should I do?"

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After playing and doing activities the day went well all students enjoyed their last day on the camping trip. Y/n was there sitting with the boys. She was sitting between Tae and Jimin and Jungkook was sitting in front of her. After Jungkook's confession, she was feeling a little awkward and nervous in front of him. Eunwoo was watching them from afar. After having the last dinner of the trip they all gathered last time for a bonfire. One by one students start singing.

Namjoon:- "Jungkook let's show us your vocal talent. Show your golden maknae magic.

Y/n:- "What? Kookie can you sing also?" She said forgetting all awkwardness.

Jungkook:- "Yes!" He said shyly and rub the back of his neck.

Y/n:- "Then please sing." She requested him.

Jungkook:- "How can I reject your request." He said while looking at her intensely and winking at her. She became red tomato and looked away from him. Eunwoo didn't like that. Then Jungkook stands up and all of his friends start cheering for him.

Jungkook:- "This song is for a special one." He said while looking at Y/n. She start blushing and her heart fluttered. He starts singing 'Euphoria'

"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don't know what these emotions are
Am I still dreaming?
There is a green oasis in the desert
A priori deep inside of me
I'm so happy, I can't breathe
Everything's getting blurry."

While singing he all time looking at Y/n. It was like he was saying his feelings to her through this song. Through this song, he was telling her that she is the source of his happiness. Y/n also couldn't take his eyes off him all the time.

I hear the ocean from far away
Across the dream, past the woods
I'm following this clarity
Take my hands now (hands now)
You are the cause of my euphoria

(Hey)
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Ooh-ooh)
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Euphoria)
Close the door now
When I'm with you, I'm in utopia."

He end the song but didn't take his eyes off her. That make her heart beat more flutter.

J-hope:- "Jkkkkk!!!!" He said excitedly and start jumping on him.

Yoongi:- "He is really our golden maknae." He said while folding his arms.

Y/n:- "Th- that was amazing." She said while blushing.

Jungkook:- "Thanks."

That's how their last night went. They all say good night to each other and went to sleep. When Jungkook and Eunwoo went to their tent. They both were giving death glares to each other.

Eunwoo:- "I confess to her." He told him. That made Jungkook furious and he grab his collar.

Jungkook:- "I told you to give her up. Don't I ?" He said while gritting his teeth.

Eunwoo:- "And I told you that I will not. And I know that you have also confessed to her. So she should also be aware of my feelings. Then she will decide whom to choose." He said and jerked Jungkook's hand from his collar.

Jungkook:- "And she will choose me." He said confidentially.

Eunwoo:- "Only time will tell this." On the other hand, Y/n was thinking about the confession of the boys. While thinking she went to her dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

I don't know if you all are enjoying it or not but I am doing my best. And thanks to my 100+ readers ..... Thanks for reading my book... Thanks for your support. Love you sooo much 🥺😘💜.....

See you in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜