🌻 A Day With Crush 🌻

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up my head hurts really bad.'Omg, this headache '. My room's gate opened and my mom came in.

Mom:- "Take this medicine."

Y/n:- "Who dropped me home?" I asked while taking medicine.

Mom:- "Jimin dropped you. And yes Eunwoo is waiting for you downstairs." She said and leave the room. When I hear what she said I checked the time and I hurriedly get up from the bed. 'Omg! How can I forget that I have a coffee date with Eunwoo? I hurriedly do my morning routine and choose this outfit for today and do makeup and went downstairs.

 'Omg! How can I forget that I have a coffee date with Eunwoo? I hurriedly do my morning routine and choose this outfit for today and do makeup and went downstairs

Eunwoo:- "Hey Y/n."

Y/n:- "Hey Eunwoo... How are you?" I asked nervously.

Eunwoo:- "I'm good. What about you? Are you fine now? Yesterday you got a little drunk."

Y/n:- "I'm fine just a little bit- one minute how did you know that I got drunk yesterday?" Then I try to remember what happened yesterday and then I remembered that a guy in the club was troubling me and Eunwoo came to save me but after that, I didn't remember anything.

Y/n:- "Did I do something that I shouldn't have done?"

Eunwoo:- "No, no you didn't do anything."

Y/n:- "That's a relief." I said while sighing.

Eunwoo:- "Then should we go?"

Y/n:- "Oh! Yes, yes. Let's go."

Eunwoo:- "By the way, you are looking beautiful."

Y/n:- "Than- Thanks." I said while blushing.

Eunwoo's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then we went to a nearby cafe and I ordered coffee for us. Then I asked her.

Eunwoo:- "So Y/n after this would you like to go amusement park with me?"

Y/n:- "Ooo! I love amusement parks. I will go." She said happily. This smile. I can do anything for this smile. I want to be the only reason for this smile. I was just lost in her and our coffee came. Then we finish our coffee and went to the amusement park.

 Then we finish our coffee and went to the amusement park

Y/n:- "Wow! This is so beautiful."

Eunwoo:- "Not more than you." I said in a whisper.

Y/n:- "Huh?"

Eunwoo:- "Nothing... Let's go."

Y/n:- "Yes let's go." She said excitedly. Then we went on different rides and enjoyed our day. She looks so happy, unlike yesterday when she was crying. I will remove every sadness from her life. I will not give her a small reason to be sad or cry. I promised myself. Then we went to a park to see the sunset. We sit on a bench and in our front there was a beautiful sunset and beside me the love of my life.

Eunwoo:- "Y/n!"

Eunwoo:- "Y/n!"

Y/n:- "Hmm."

Eunwoo:- "Do you ever fall in love?" I asked her because I want to know if there is someone in her heart or not.

Y/n:- "I can't tell that I am in love but I have a crush on someone." She said while blushing.

Eunwoo:- "Oh!" I feel a pinch in my heart. That means someone is already in her heart.

Y/n:- "What about you? Do you fall in love with someone?"

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked him nervously. I want to know if he loves someone or not.

Eunwoo:- "Yes. There is a girl with whom I fell in love." Wow, she must be very lucky that Cha Eunwoo fell in love with her. It breaks my heart that he loves someone. I become really sad.

Y/n:- "Oh! Wow.... that's good. She must be very lucky that you fell in love with her. Did she know that you love her?

Eunwoo:- "Not yet. I am thinking to tell her."

Y/n:- "Oh wow that's really good. Confess to her before it's too late." I suggested him because I want to see him happy even if it's not with me. All I want is his happiness.

Eunwoo's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I should confess to Y/n. Whether she accepts or not it will be her decision.

Eunwoo:- "Y/n! Actually, I want to say something to you."

Y/n:- "Yes Eunwoo say."

Eunwoo:- "I want to say that...I lov-" Suddenly her phone rings and she picks up the call.

Y/n:- "Hello Tae." Suddenly she shouted and said "What!? I am coming." Then she left without saying anything......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys 👋

I hope you enjoyed this chapter also.

What do you think?? What Taehyung said to Y/n that she went away quickly???

Let's find out in the next chapter. Till then

Lots of love from our Taetae 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜