🌻 Dodgeball 🌻

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All students wake up from their sweet dreams and all get freshened up and again gathered for doing the new activity on a new day.

Mr.Kim:- "Okay students so yesterday we did hiking and I know all of you get tired because of that... And honestly, I also get tired. But today is a new day and I think all your tiredness must have disappeared now. So today we are going to play dodgeball. There will be two teams and whoever team wins will get freedom from weekly tests for 1 week" All students get excited.

Mr.Kim:- "Now we will choose the leaders for both teams and I will choose Jungkook and Eunwoo. Jungkook you will be the leader of Team A and Eunwoo you will be the leader of Team B. Now both of you choose one by one player for your team." First Mr.Kim selects Namjoon, Jin, J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung, Dokyeom, Mina, Joy, Y/n, and Jennie. Suga being lazy chooses to watch a match rather than play a game with the rest of the students. Then both start choosing players. Jungkook chooses Namjoon, Jin, Dokyeom, and Mina. Eunwoo chooses J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jennie. Jungkook and Eunwoo both take Y/N's name. They both start glaring at each other.

Jungkook:- "She will be on my team."

Eunwoo:- "No, she will be on my team." Both start giving death glares to each other. Y/n felt the tension between them. So she said.

Y/n:- "Let's play Rock, paper, and scissors. And whoever wins I will be on that team." She suggested that they both play Rock Paper and Scissors and Eunwoo wins and takes Y/n in his team and Jungkook takes Joy in his team. Jungkook becomes angrier, and Eunwoo gives him an I-win-this-time look.

After that, the match started. Jungkook's team begins the game. Jin aims for Jimin and throws the ball but Jimin successfully dodges the ball then Taehyung takes the ball and throws it towards Jungkook's team. That's the way games continue. And at last Eunwoo's team win and all got excited and start jumping. In excitement, Y/n jumps into Eunwoo's arms, and he spins her around. That makes Jungkook angry. In anger, he left from there. Eunwoo was on cloud nine when Y/n was in his arms. Soon Y/n realise how close she was to him, she immediately backed away from him.

Y/m:- "I-I'm sorry." She said in embarrassment.

Eunwoo:- "It's fine. Congratulations."

Y/n:- "Same to you."

When Jungkook left from there Eunwoo notice that so after Y/n backed away from him, he followed him. When he went there he saw Jungkook sitting there hanging his head down in sadness. He felt that someone is standing in front of him so he rise his head up and saw Eunwoo. He stands in rage and grabs him by his collar.

Jungkook:- "Stay away from my Y/n." He said while clenching his jaw.

Eunwoo:- "Why? She is my friend like she is yours." He said calmly.

Jungkook:- "She.is.not.your.friend... did you understand? So stay away." He said and jerk his collar and start walking away from there.

Eunwoo:- "I will not, because I like her." That makes Jungkook furious.

Jungkook:- "You know that I like her." He said and punched him. Eunwoo stand up and he also punched Jungkook.

Eunwoo:- "Who cares if you liked her first." Jungkook again punched him.

Jungkook:- "Why does it have to be Y/n." He shouted.

Eunwoo:- "I don't know...why it had to be her." He also shouts.

Jungkook:- "Give up on her ." They both again grab each other's collars.

Eunwoo:- "Why should I? Isn't it important how Y/n feels?" He said and Jungkook again punched him.

Jungkook:- "You better give up on her." He said while panting and he left from there.

Eunwoo:- "I will not." He said while wiping blood from the corner of his lip.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

Just a few hours and yeah!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for Jimin day 🎉😘😉

See you next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜