🌻 Invitation 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

After talking with Sehun, he left from there and she took the book from the locker when Jungkook and Eunwoo come to her.

Jungkook:- "Hyy Y/n."

Y/n:- "Hello!" She replied shortly and start walking away but both of the boys come in front of her and hold their ears.

Eunwoo:- "Sorry Y/n!"

Jungkook:- "Really really sorry."

Y/n:- "You both always do like this first fight then you apologize to me. I know you both like me.....But that doesn't mean you two will keep fighting with each other. I don't want both of you to fight like this always." She said while looking down. Jungkook and Eunwoo looked at each other and sigh deeply.

Jungkook:- "I'm sorry shortie... I promise we will not fight." When Eunwoo heard that he shot his head up and look towards him and he frowned his eyebrows. Then Jungkook signals him to say yes with him.

Eunwoo:- "Ye - yes, we will not fight."

Y/n:- "Promise me that didn't fight again."

Jungkook:- "We promise you that we will try not to fight."

Y/n:- "Okay... I'm trusting you both." Then Jennie call her and went to her.

Eunwoo:- "Why you promised that to her." He asked while frowning his eyebrows.

Jungkook:- "I don't want to make her upset. We have to stop fighting in front of her but ..... Only in front of her." Then he went to class. After class, they all meet in the canteen. There Jennie, DK, and Eunwoo also enjoy 7 boys and Y/n. Y/n sits between Jungkook and Eunwoo. All of them waited for Jungkook and Eunwoo's argument but it didn't come. They all become shocked and Y/n was happy that they didn't fight this time.

Namjoon:- "Are you guys okay?"

Jin:- "Yes, what happened guys?"

Jungkook:- "Why hyung? Why are you asking that?"

J-hope:- "Because it's the first time you both are sitting without having any argument." He said while eating his meal.

Yoongi:- "Thank god, or otherwise I will not be able to sit here."

Y/n:- "Actually they both promised me not to fight, otherwise I will not talk to both of them." She said smilingly. Then DK draws their attention towards him.

Dokyeom:- "Guys I have something to say." He said while standing then he looked towards Jennie and knelt in front of her and said.

Dokyeom:- "Jennie I really really like you..... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her in front of all students. Jennie become overwhelmed because she also feel the same so she replied immediately.

Jennie:- "Yes!!!" He stand up and hugged her. Y/n and all boys also become happy for them.

=================================

After college when Y/n head towards her home, someone call her behind when she turned around she saw Sehun.

Sehun:- "Hey Y/n... Are you free tomorrow?" He asked her shyly.

Y/n:- "Yes... But why are you asking that?" She asked her.

Sehun:- "Actually tomorrow is my birthday and I am having a birthday party at my house and I invited all my classmates, so will you come to my birthday party???"